EviL GaminG #1 is now recruiting Players for Mw3 ONLY on the Ps3.......NO REQUIREMENTS NEEDED ............................You will be excepted instantly!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: EviL GaminG #1 is now recruiting Players for Mw3 ONLY on the Ps3.......NO REQUIREMENTS NEEDED ............................You will be excepted instantly!

in reply to Darth_Hunden

are u ps3 or xbox

Level 1

Re: EviL GaminG #1 is now recruiting Players for Mw3 ONLY on the Ps3.......NO REQUIREMENTS NEEDED ............................You will be excepted instantly!

in reply to chinookslayer241

sorry it never refreshed. did not see your reply. yes on ps3 and yes on elite

Level 1

my psn is : xG_KStarzs

I play on the ps3 and have a mic

Level 1

in reply to KStarzs

do you have elite

Level 1

Rival_Mavsy

Level 1

in reply to Rival_Mavsy

I'm ps3 also.

Level 1
Highlighted

Psn oZ_Tricky

add me got a mc

Level 1

Studios