Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to Missing_Snorlax

I do agree that people got to max prestige way faster in this game than other COD titles, or so it seems. Dew XP and prestige tokens likely had a large part of that, though.

Level 12
Likes: 79
Posts: 669
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to Missing_Snorlax

Which is probably why they are raising the cap.  It gives people more of a reason to keep playing.  I don't see the problem here.

I am happy that they are raising the cap.  Once I get to the top prestige the game gets real boring for me really fast.

It's not like anyone has to do it.

Level 9
Likes: 87
Posts: 306
Registered: ‎08-01-2012

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to RAN Kismet

I am happy there will be more prestiges, i just wish they had added it earlier.  I have been sitting at 10th for awhile wasting time and prestige challenges.

Level 8
Likes: 51
Posts: 267
Registered: ‎22-12-2011

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to Mexican20052

Mexican2005 wrote:

I am happy there will be more prestiges, i just wish they had added it earlier.  I have been sitting at 10th for awhile wasting time and prestige challenges.

could have wasted time going outside and being sociable with other human beings

Level 20
Likes: 211
Posts: 1435
Registered: ‎27-08-2011

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to RAN Kismet

I'm excited i hope they will change the emblems for consoles though

Level 18
Likes: 62
Posts: 1316
Registered: ‎20-07-2011

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to RAN Kismet

If they had actual good emblems and titles, i'd be a little bit more excited, but the emblems are all homosuck.

Level 16
Likes: 131
Posts: 883
Registered: ‎13-01-2012

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to RAN Kismet

It kinda cool, but at the same time Im at prestige 6, so I went from being halfway to max, to 1/3 of the way there. I just want to have the feeling of completeness, and if they keep adding prestiges someone who plays an hour or two a day is not ever going to make it.

Level 24
Likes: 270
Posts: 2040
Registered: ‎12-08-2011

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to deadestllama

deadestllama wrote:

It kinda cool, but at the same time Im at prestige 6, so I went from being halfway to max, to 1/3 of the way there. I just want to have the feeling of completeness, and if they keep adding prestiges someone who plays an hour or two a day is not ever going to make it.

It's February... still 9 months until the next title.

Plenty 'o time.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Likes: 4317
Posts: 15012
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to RAN Kismet

Yeah, aside from that point, does this not feel like a cheap tactic, a distraction, to help keep people interested in this game? Dont get me wrong, its good for people who play this game like its crack, but for the average player who wouldnt have hit 10th anyway? Eh.

Level 24
Likes: 270
Posts: 2040
Registered: ‎12-08-2011

Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

in reply to deadestllama

deadestllama wrote:

Yeah, aside from that point, does this not feel like a cheap tactic, a distraction, to help keep people interested in this game? Dont get me wrong, its good for people who play this game like its crack, but for the average player who wouldnt have hit 10th anyway? Eh.

I can put the pipe down anytime I want... uhhh... wait...

But seriously... it's obvious they planned this all along, however, so many things of their rollout strategy haven't gone well that this feels... unplanned.

I think it was indeed meant to be bone for the crack players but instead...

... another failed strategy.

But I'm a happy crack player.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Likes: 4317
Posts: 15012
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Studios