Fetching Online Profile Error Code 3452 and 3436

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Fetching Online Profile Error Code 3452 and 3436

21st October....still same issue. Telstra site says no issues in my area.

ATVIAssist,

This is an extremely frustrating issue we have endured for some time. I really appreciate your efforts and i am sure its not easy to get sorted. Is there anything I can do to help you this end (Sydney Australia). I am happy to visit Telstra at a senior level and work on matters face to face in partnership with you.

Will this assist in any way?

cheers gallp13

Level 44

in reply to ATVIAssist

This is just one big joke to ATVIAssist & Telstra. Still getting the error code 3452. I'm with Telstra cable in AUS (NSW). I have call Telstra 4 times now and say that there is no problem with there side and say the ATVIAssist/Activision have not contacted them about any issues. I have also followed a number of recommendations eg. resetting the modem, changing setings and so on. NOTHING HAS WORKED.

To all who still have this issue in Australia, i recommend to log a complaint with Fair Trading in there State. As a customer/Consumer when you pay for goods or services that are not deliver or available in a timely manner you can take action. For those who pay for the elite keep a recorded so you can show Fair Trading that your paying for good/services that you did not get for the time this problem has happened. Fair Trading will recommend that you be redress by Telstra or ATVIAssist/Activision depending who's at fault.

The more people report this to Fair Trading the more likely it will be fixed and if it does not get fix they will have Fair Trading to deal with and many more people that they will have to redress.

Level 1

in reply to BigMik

EVERYONE PLS LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH FAIR TRADING, IF U WAIT 4 INACTIVISION IT WILL BE WEEKS BY THEIR TRACK RECORD

http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/About_us/Online_services/Lodge_a_complaint.html

Details of your problem:

Purchased Actitivision MW3 game to play online, have been disconnected from online gaming for the past 6 days now with the help on Actitivision website being less then helpful, I still hav no idea if the online game will ever connect again, http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200509527?start=60&tstart=0 is a thread that has been less then useful and seems to blame ISP Telstra, both of these parties Telstra and activision MW3 couldn't care less as they don't believe it there problem, what am I to do, I hav tried resetting systems, modems, reinstalling data, talking to Telstra ( never heard of the problem ), support at activision, tried all their options, they are clueless, barely can answer questions by their track record. If I'm unable to play activision MW3 online, I would like a refund, for as a customer/Consumer when you pay for goods or services that are not deliver or available in a timely manner

Your complaint has been directed to a Fair Trading Centre.

If you have provided your e-mail address, your file number will be emailed to you within 24 hours.

If you have not provided an email address, a Fair Trading Centre officer will acknowledge your complaint within 14 days and provide you with a file reference number.

LET'S GET THIS FIXED AS IT SEEMS ACTITIVISION ISNT VERY ACTIVE

Level 2

in reply to ATVIAssist

Another day, another day MW3 servers down

After 4 days of posts regarding these connection issues, "support" still has yet to idenifty the problem, could the problem be "support" or lack of it....

There's only so long they can dodge responsibility until we want a refund for our useless elite profiles, dont let days turn into weeks and weeks turn into who cares.

My credit card elite payment tells me it's yr responsibility. FIX IT CRAPTIVISION.

Level 2

in reply to Mao_23

hey guys. Just wanted to share our technique with getting back online through Bigpond.

Not sure if everyone else has had success getting through the servers yet too but yep we have had the same issues here not being able to get online since Saturday.

I rang Bigpond & spoke to an operator & she had no idea about the issues with MW3.. I requested them to reset our modem (Thomson TG782T) from their end, with still no luck getting online afterwards.

So I jumped onto my laptop & went into the modem settings (for ours it was http://10.0.0.138). Please excuse me most of this is pretty layman as I am not really much of a tech person . I resetted our modem through the modem settings in our browser & then disconnected it from the internet & reconnected it through the browser. Since then we have been able to get online, hope this helps! Not too sure if this may have changed our NAT type back to strict as my boyfriend is playing lol.

But I suppose that'd be easy enough to change back.

Cheers

Level 1

in reply to mzslyde180

Thank you so much!! it finally Worked! Every body with this problem try this because it has worked for me!

You are a Genuis mzslyde180! <3

thank you so much!

Activision.... your shit. Why couldn't you figure this out?

oh wait, your to slack, thats why!

Level 1

in reply to mzslyde180

Nope, already tried this when it first started and it did not work.

Level 1

in reply to Mao_23

Same with me, but it has been happening for at least 3 days...

I am also with Bigpond so I guess it is Telstra??

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MyTh_Swiftz

Hey guys, Tina here. Candice and I are handling this right now. Will keep you posted ASAP.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

in reply to Mao_23

Wtf is this call of duty players pay $100 for a game and $60 for elite, EACH

and you guys cant even keep your servers and stuff up !

Ive tried on all my accounts and still het the error code 3452

Can u guys at infinity ward or activision plz get you act together and fix this problem

I think 3 days is far to long for a multimillion dollar company !!

Level 1

Studios