For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: For people who don't know any better. Helpful hints for detecting hackers.

in reply to tlaspepper

Hm.. It seems you didn't get his message... I also have many allies who carry above a 3 and they dont copy/paste at all.

Level 9

in reply to tlaspepper

Wow. Are you stupid or just ignorant? If you truly have lived over 40 years in this world, like myself, then you would know that just about anything is possible. Just because you cannot hold a 3+ KDR does not mean other people can't. Did you not read my post? Are you that closed minded to believe the way you do? It is not luck to hold over a 2+ KDR. I have been playing 1st person shooters since Doom on the PC. I have owned all of the COD titles for the Wii. It is not hard at all to maintain a high level of game play WITHOUT HACKING. I stated in my posts I don't always have a great game but my good/great games average out against my average/bad games to make KDR what it is. You sound more like a 12 yr old complainer then what you say you are. If you truly are over 40 then I am sorry to be in the same generation as such a closed minded individual. Get real. Don't try and say it can't be done legitimately because it happens all the time. I get into matches all the time with players who carry a mid 1 to 2 KDR and can still maintain a 3 KDR. What does that mean? Absolutely nothing unless the objective is won or I/we win the match.

Level 11

in reply to poss911

Its not possible to run and gun on the wii on MW3 and maintain a 3.00 or better kill/death ratio. BUT!!!!!!!! It might be possible if you have SUPERIOR INTERNET. I have a mid-grade internet so it might be possible. It might increase your hit detection. These players run around and kill you with 2 or 3 bullets and thats not average hit detection. To get an average kill with  average guns- (not rifles or shotguns) it takes on an average of 5 hit markers.

Since you think I might be stupid or ignorant. Give me your ally code and I want to see you play. I`ll spectate you or play on the same team as you. Humor me. Since you`re good, I`ll be more than happy to have you on my team then.

What kind of internet are you running? Check it on speedtest.net...

Level 6

in reply to tlaspepper

You do realize in your last post you just contradicted yourself. First you say it can't be done then you say BUT!!!!!!! if this or if that. For your information I have cable internet. Sure it's a good internet connection but that is not what allows me to get a 3+ KDR. Like I said before I don't really care about my stats or care about proving myself. I am having a hard time seeing you as a fellow of my age. If you want to see some of my stats look up on the leaderboards in the free for all and teamdeathmatch and look for a profile name of BillyBuffBalls and you can see that it is possible to be decent on this game.

As for giving you my ally code, sorry. I don't give that out or accept requests. I have been burned by that and really don't care whether you think I need to prove myself. I don't know you nor do I care to know you by reading your whining posts. I have had my accounts hacked and now I like to try and keep from being hacked. That's why I tell you to look up that profile name because that profile was hacked and now inactive thanks to shady people.

I play this game for my own reasons not yours. I just can't believe you think the way you do. Open your eyes and you will see people who are legitimately good. Not everyone with good stats is a hacker. I am proof that you can be good without hacking. I am not the best and not even close.

Level 11

in reply to poss911

I still say it cant be done, but with superior internet you might. I wouldnt know because I only have mid-grade internet. So there might be a possibility or might not. Im only speaking on what I see and know. Superior internet, you might can but who knows.

Level 6

in reply to tlaspepper

You still don't make sense. Even your last message is a contradiction in itself. I'm done. Just read your posts and try to learn from them. I'm out.

Level 11

in reply to tlaspepper

Stop saying that superior Internet will help. With lag compensation being as screwy as it is, people with good connections are often at a disadvantage. You claim to know "almost everything" about this game, except apparently how it works.

Level 1

in reply to tlaspepper

You bet we play different. We play SMART, we play WITH ACCEPTANCE THAT THERE ARE BETTER PEOPLE THAN US, and we play FOR FUN.

Level 26

in reply to tlaspepper

All i do is run and gun, And my kill death ratio is 3.21.. You just gotta be legit, and camping isn't really a repectfully thing to do..

Level 3

in reply to tlaspepper

Oh, come on. My K/D is nudging itself towards 2 and all I've ever known is running and gunning (with a little sniping). It's not that hard. If you're smart and use flanking routes instead of attacking head-on, your K/D will improve. If you ADS as you're moving, expecting an enemy to appear at any time, your K/D will improve. If you just use your brain while playing, your K/D will improve.

My list of the signs of a CAP:

1. 10th prestige with 1 day of gaming time.

2. Negative stats on the leaderboard.

3. Changing name.

4. Able to find you even if you have Assassin and Blind Eye and are hiding in the darkest corner you can find.

5. Their bullets penetrate walls all the time.

6. They say that they're using codes.

7. Their longest killstreak is over 200.

The leaderboards are your friend when trying to figure out if anyone is a CAP. So use them first.

Level 26

Studios