Freezing Wii

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Freezing Wii

Does your Wii ever freeze while playing? Mine just froze randomly during a match. Also a couple matches later a "hacker" said, "All your Wii's are about to be frozen." And my Wii froze before the match could start. Is freezing Wii's the coolest and latest "hack" out there?

Level 21
125 REPLIES

Re: Freezing Wii

in reply to sovietcookie

Idk how people freeze wiis i think thats like a hack but idk what it is unless he throws like unlimited c4 and it freezes everyones wii same exact thing happened to me 14-0 with a riot shield on arkaden then some dbag hacker comes in and freezes the game

Level 6

in reply to isman1

Freezing Wii's has usually been something that happens to those of us that get host duties.  The Wii doesn't have enough resources for a game like this and can lock up occasionally.  I have heard others say they all had their Wii freeze at the same time in the same match.  It could be a hack but someone else pointed out that there is a glitch that may allow this to become possible.  Either way, it's just yet another reason to find another game to play as this one has gone down the sh!ter

Level 6

in reply to sovietcookie

It's a glitch. That's what's truly sad is that as soon as some retard like Aero finds it out they'll post it on their channel "in hopes it gets fixed".

Level 9

in reply to Np4uNoahC92

More like views.

Level 18

in reply to VampWolfy

and subscribers.

Level 9

in reply to Np4uNoahC92

I actually know the glitch, I'm just not posting it.

Level 2

in reply to AeroCoDManiac

I thank you for that. I followed your channel and never missed a video until you posted the proficiency glitch. I understand wanting to get it patched but in all honesty we know that's not going to happen so posting things like that on what is arguably one of the most famous Wii channels really seems like a bad idea. I understand your motives but sometimes there are better ways to go about things. For instance, what do you think is more likely to get us a patch; posting a video of the glitch on Youtube or going to customer support and reporting these problems. I know as well as you do that neither of those are going to work so why not keep that info from becoming widely known throughout the community?

Level 9

in reply to Np4uNoahC92

Well, first off, it's not that big of a deal. It's been like.. 2 weeks, and I still haven't seen a single person use it. I play this game daily, And I did contact the support team, and they told me to post a video and put it on the forums, and when I did such, the forum team took my post down. -_-

Level 2

in reply to AeroCoDManiac

That's Activision support for you. I swear they must have different factions or something - one person will tell you this, another will tell you the opposite of that, yet another tells you something completely different...

Level 26

Studios