Fun Clan on Xbox for Ghost and other COD's. Ranked #1 In Our Clan War Division

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Re: Fun Clan on Xbox for Ghost and other COD's. Ranked #1 In Our Clan War Division

in reply to crow1870

I will be messaging you on Xbox!

Level 1

Re: Fun Clan on Xbox for Ghost and other COD's. Ranked #1 In Our Clan War Division

in reply to bmw226

We are still looking for motivated players to join us. The more the merrier! But we do want active players. By active, I mean, someone who is reliable during clan wars. Who doesn't like getting awesome patches and other showable items?! Like mentioned before, any KD is welcomed but we don't want crappy attitudes.....everyone rages from time to time from A-hole players who use hacks and mods, however, we don't tolerate rudeness to other clan members because we are a family. We help each other not just in COD, but in any game we play together. My first game play on GTA V online with the clan involved going off-roading, joking, having fun, destroying things, and then one of the officers got me a lifted truck and fully upgraded it and gave it to me as a "welcome" gift. We reward the good, always. And we keep it fun by playing as these games should be played: as video games and not an annoying and repetitive chore/hassle.

Level 1

in reply to bmw226

Hey, I'm looking for a good clan to join, if you're still looking for folks.  Let me know!  my GT is: Captain BJ42

Level 1

in reply to bmw226

I messaged you on xbox. I would love to join your clan if there is any room left. Im 13 and an active xbox player. Im willing to change my gamertag. I have an hd pvr to record gameplay and i will be more than happy to start up a clan youtube page and post gameplay of the clan members. Message me back.

-Stealth Valor

Level 1

in reply to bmw226

Still lookin for pple to Join? I am a clan leader of drexsniper (level 6clan) but bout to give it to someone and would like to join your clan this week(tomorrow maybe?)

Drexs11 is gt

College student so I play 5days a week or more and school monday/Wednesday but on most of the time im not in class. Msg me if you want me or if you have questions, comments...etc

Level 1

in reply to bmw226

Still recruiting??

message me on XBL = FARTKNOCKER093

Thank you.

Level 1

Studios