Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You

in reply to Badkat907

Winner!

Level 13

in reply to Ghamorra

Me and a buddy joined a match of Demo and were paired up mid match with a clan of 4 teamates they were already down 0-1, both bombs were still not planted and they were getting slaughtered I think the best KDR they had was .58.  The 2 of us played the objective and ended up winning the match in ot.

The kicker was the other guys on our team after the match started taking smack about how they dominated the 2nd two rounds and won. I laughed and pointed out the truth, then they just started in with the insults they calling us stupid tryhard F_gs, no life losers who should get girlfriends. They best was when they said we should just play to have fun. I just told them winning is fun duh

Level 16

in reply to Ghamorra

"That Striker looks like a dildo, how would you like it up your a$$ you F'n noob"

to which I replied "Dirty boy....where would you like me?"

I killed him a lot lot with the striker

Level 11

in reply to yalikethat

nice lol

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Kid: Hacker

Me: Dude I'm not hacking

Kid: Yea right... I put a full clip of G36 into you and you still didn't die.

and my favourite was when I was playing S&D.

Killed a guy who then rage quit. - F*** You & your Riot Shield. Learn how to play the game properly and stop using a noob riot shield. F***, F***... All I remember were a lot of F's

Level 21

in reply to dastealth

I've had a lot of hate mail about the riot shield, it's as if people who use 'em aren't expected to do good with 'em.

Level 2

in reply to Fengferth

I know I picked up someones and got a 4 kill streak with it :lol:

Level 13

in reply to Ghamorra

i got called a "NO SKILL PU**Y CAMPER" after a match. The thing is i joined the match ( 7200-6800 tdm) late, got the last kill with  a lucky frag toss, and was 1-0.

Level 18

in reply to Ghamorra

I"ll play with the fmgs gold emblem and 2500 kills title to see what kind of hate Mail I will get next time I'm on, personally I like hate mail. It generally means you're doing something right, taking it it's not from a teammate for ruining the win.

Getting hate mail for doing good with a shotty or sniper is hilarious though. Shotgun noob, does not compute at all in this game.

Level 32

in reply to Snipingdbag

It's funny getting hate mail that's loaded with grammatical errors. It just shows how ignorant the other person is

Level 75

Studios