Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You

in reply to Ghamorra

My favorite is when I join a lobby with people ive never played with and I become the "RKOD cheater".

Level 1

in reply to leviyathins

Well I was just playing on lockdown and I had my MK14 silenced with IMPACT, then I killed this guy called "theweedman (and some numbers)" and when they die and talk in the mic you can hear them, only you.

So he said "Woowww, such a Fing hacker, I'm gonna tell activision to ban you from this game!"

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

Some guy once said to me " I'm gonna F the fat part of your neck". I was like what? My neck isn't fat. I was very offended.

Level 13

in reply to Ghamorra

I just mute everyone as soon as I hear someone annoying.

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

Your a F**kin no life, 12 in the World in FFA. Get out of your mom's attic and do something productive with your life.

Humerous since i'm in my thirties and it's just fun kicking the crap out of lil kids.

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

Stop Being A Bitch. Use A Real Gun Not A PP90! If You Didnt Have That Gun I Would Rape Your Soul! (so i switched weapons and proceeded to rape him some more).

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

I was told i had god mode and was getting banned because he had admins in his clan. He went 16-89 and got triple MOABed

Level 2

Studios