HELLO EVERYONE I AM BEAS7BLOOD FROM ENGLAND

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

HELLO EVERYONE I AM BEAS7BLOOD FROM ENGLAND

HELLO EVERYONE AND ALL OF YOU. MY NAME IS BEAS7BLOOD FROM ENGLAND HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME IN COD3. AND I NORMALLY HAVE A 3BAR CONNECTION AND I LIKE SMALL MAPS LIKE OUTPOST/RESISTENCE/BAAKARA BUT I DONT LIKE THE BIGGERMAPS LIKE DOME AND HARDHAT AS I LIKE TO RUN AND IT TAKES AGES TO GET TO FLAG POINTS. I LOVE CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT AND USE MY AKIMBO FMGS FOR THESE SITUATIONS AS THEYRE QUITE HANDY WHEN WITHIN 10YDS OF ANYTHING EVEN HELICOPTERS AND I CANT USE THESE GUNS VERY WELL ON THE BIGGER MAPS LIKE OUTPOST/RESISTENCE/BAAKARA. I DONT KNOW ANY OTHER ENGLISH COD PLAYERS SO IF YOU WANT TO ADD ME FEEL FREE

nice to discuss with you

Level 22
29 REPLIES

Re: HELLO EVERYONE I AM BEAS7BLOOD FROM ENGLAND

in reply to BEAS7BLOOD

ohaidere

MY NAME IS FISSURE FROM THE USA. MY FAVORITE DEATHSTREAK IS DEADMANS HAND BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS ON A 6 DEATHSTREAK WITH MY AKIMBO FMG-9. THE AKIMBO'S ARE REALLY UNDER POWERED IN THIS GAME. THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE GUNS TO USE AND I HOPE WHOEVER MADE THIS GAME MAKES THEM BETTER AND EASIER TO USE. i LOVE LONG QUATER COMBAT WITH MY FMG9'S BECAUSE I CAN ZIP PEOPLE ACROSS THE MAP THEM. MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO ADD ME. I'M USUALLY MILKING A COW BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE THINK ALL SOUTH CAROLINIANS DO IS WORK ON A FARM ALL DAY.

Level 26

in reply to BEAS7BLOOD

Level 21

in reply to sovietcookie

HELLLLLOZZZ

IM SILENTSHOTNL WHY THE NL? IT STANDS FOR NETHERLANDS, IM THAT GUY THAT GIVES YOU A 1 BAR CONNECTION THANKS TO THE AWESOME LAG COMPENSATION, BTW ANYBODY HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT MAP PACKS? I WANT TTUUUUU  TRY MY PRED MISSILE IN NEW MAPS, OWW YES PRED MISSILES WORK GUYS IM FROM A DIFF CONSOLE TROLLING HEREEEEE   THANKZZZZZZZ

Level 31

in reply to BEAS7BLOOD

HELLO EVERYONE WHAT'S UP EH? I'M CODCANUCK AND I AM FROM CANADA! I LOVE USING THE PP90M1 EVEN THOUGH THE FIRE RATE IS REALLY LOW, EH, BUT IT'S STILL COOL! I'LL GIVE YOU A 1 BAR CONNECTION BECAUSE US CANUCKS ARE VERY RURAL! WHEN I'M NOT PLAYING MW3 I'M OUT CONTROLLING THE WILD MOOSE POPULATION AND FEEDING MY TAME BEAVER! THANK YOU FOR READING

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

Lol that post was fun

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

Haha, Codcanuck, I was just about to mention beavers, and moose, so...

HELLO MY FRIENDS! I'M VATHALAN FROM CANADA AND I ENJOY PLAYING WITH MY HORRIBLY UNDERPOWERED P90 RAPID FIRE EXTENDED MAGS. I REALLY THINK TREYARCH SHOULD BUFF THE P90. RAPID FIRE IS STILL TOO SLOW, AND EXTENDED MAGS SHOULD MAKE THE MAG HAVE OVER 9000 BULLETS, EH? I PLAY MY WII WHILE RIDING ON MY MAGICAL POLAR BEAR, AND EATING BEAVER TAILS (mmmmmmmmm beaver tails). I BOUGHT THIS GAME WITH MY SUPER COOL RAINBOW COLOURED MONEY AND IT'S COOL EXCEPT FOR THE OVERPOWERED PISTOLS. THANKS FOR READING MY GOOD FRIENDS, AND DON'T INVADE US AMERICA!

Level 6

in reply to Vathalan

me also from canada

Level 7

in reply to BEAS7BLOOD

HELLO I'M PADIEGO FROM ZIMBABWE AND I HATE THIS GAME.    

Level 38

in reply to BEAS7BLOOD

HELLO I'M VAMPIREWOLFY FRUM TIMESPLITTERS!
YOU MAY HAS SEEN ME A FEW TIMES SINCE TIMESPLITTERS 1 BUT I HAVE NO USA FRIENDZ. I LIKE MAPS SUCH AS OPERATION METRO, OUTPOST, AND 2 FORT!

MY IN GAME NAME IS VAMPIDURRWOLFEE!
IF YOU GUYZ SEE ME PLZZ PLZ MESSAGE MY HOME COUNTRY MARZ AND WE CAN HAS TEA.

Level 18

Studios