Hackers is a HUGE problem (Video link)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hackers is a HUGE problem (Video link)

Today me and a friend was gonna play a few random Kill Confirmed when we got the ultimate hacker in the same game *D'uh*

so i thought i just fraps this from the Theatre after the match to show the "staff" what we players have to deal with every F'ing day.

.be

There's the link, hope this will be watched, liked and spread around!

*We paid for a game where "skills" are ment to be shown and having fun matches with friends.
*We did NOT pay to become frustraded and angry to loose every match because of these Hackers.

Thanks to all who takes their time to read and watch!

This gotta stop, Seriously!

Edit:  Moved from CoD: MW3 PC  -> Call of Duty: MW3 Multiplayer

~Kentis

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Hackers is a HUGE problem (Video link)

in reply to TDC-Icecold

Would love replies also

Level 1

in reply to TDC-Icecold

This is getting Redicelous...  FIX THIS SHIZZLE !!!

Level 1

in reply to TDC-Icecold

I will never purchase another Activision FPS game due to hacker presence. I feel like I wasted my money on COD MW3.

Level 1

in reply to TDC-Icecold

You video cannot be accessed, marked "Private".

At least we can vent a little here, even though the powers that be won't do a damn thing about the problem. They are of the "we got your money, now go away" mentality. You NEVER see any posts from the company that even TRY to explain their lack of support, which in my humble opinion, is a piss poor way to do business, but they just trot out another game for the people to run out and buy like lemmings going over a cliff. I did not buy the new game, and will no longer give these thankless shills another red cent until they can come up with a way to deal with cheats. But as long as people buy their sorry excuses, there will be no changes, just more money in their pockets

Level 2

in reply to chnsaw

There's enough of us the fed up ones to file a Class Action kick in the guts for the company's carelessness, when they dash to the bank with our hard earned dollars..

Level 1

Studios