Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

Now, everyone knows that the COD community has some issues with MW3, if you can express yourself in a reasonable manner, you can have a civil open discussion with Wiggy on your issues, Wiggy is looking for you. Wiggy is now planning to do a COD MW3 Forum "round table" discussion video and he wants all opinions, positive and negative.

Your only requirements:

1. Willing to do a video with Wiggy addressing your concerns

2. Can conduct yourself sensibly with others discussing topics

3. You have Skype

4. Willing to participate in this experiment.

Once the video is over, Wiggy will be posting the video here and we are certainly going to get all sides of the argument.

Keep in mind that Wiggy will not be posting any opinions, only moderating the interview, so you can feel free to say what you like, as long as it's within reason. No personal attacks on Wiggy will be tolerated, but at the same time, Wiggy does not have to agree with you to have your thoughts posted.

This video will not be twisted in any way, will be posted in "real time" nothing will be removed from what you say.

Wiggy is honestly attempting to do something positive with this community and it's obvious videos do more than messages on the forums.

So, with that being said, send Wiggy a PM if you have more questions or are interested. Otherwise post here and discuss what you like.

Level 75
Likes: 328
Posts: 20864
Registered: ‎02-08-2011
158 REPLIES

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to splittinwigs

Cowboy is too scared of wiggy to have to skype with him.

Level 34
Likes: 771
Posts: 3593
Registered: ‎24-01-2012

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to splittinwigs

splittinwigs wrote:

Now, everyone knows that the COD community has some issues with MW3, if you can express yourself in a reasonable manner, you can have a civil open discussion with Wiggy on your issues, Wiggy is looking for you. Wiggy is now planning to do a COD MW3 Forum "round table" discussion video and he wants all opinions, positive and negative.

Your only requirements:

1. Willing to do a video with Wiggy addressing your concerns

2. Can conduct yourself sensably with others discussing topics

3. You have Skype

4. Willing to participate in this experiement.

Once the video is over, Wiggy will be posting the video here and we are certainly going to get all sides of the argument.

Keep in mind that Wiggy will not be posting any opinions, only moderating the interview, so you can feel free to say what you like, as long as it's within reason. No personal attacks on Wiggy will be tolerated, but at the same time, Wiggy does not have to agree with you to have your thoughts posted.

This video will not be twisted in any way, will be posted in "real time" nothing will be removed from what you say.

Wiggy is honestly attempting to do something positive with this community and it's obvious videos do more than messages on the forums.

So, with that being said, send Wiggy a PM if you have more questions or are interested. Otherwise post here and discuss what you like.

if im allowed to call anyone who disagrees with me a cretin or dunderhead im game

Level 75
Likes: 4274
Posts: 15690
Registered: ‎31-05-2011

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

if im allowed to call anyone who disagrees with me a cretin or dunderhead im game

You know you always have an open Mic With me Mac.

These will probably be done as a point/counter point style, so two people discussions and I'll edit 3 or 4 of them together in a series and get these discussions to Bowling.

Level 75
Likes: 328
Posts: 20864
Registered: ‎02-08-2011
Highlighted

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

if im allowed to call anyone who disagrees with me a cretin or dunderhead im game

You forgot dullard.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Likes: 4317
Posts: 15012
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to splittinwigs

When are you thinking of doing this, Wiggs?

1. I'm willing to do many things with you... too much man love for here?

2. I cannot conduct myself sensably... ever. Sensibly, however, I'm down with. Just understand in advance... I'm never wrong, just occasionally inaccurate.

3. Skype is affirmative.

4. I'm always willing... oh, behave.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Likes: 4317
Posts: 15012
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to RAN Kismet

@ rankismet.

1.) this isnt Match.com

Level 34
Likes: 771
Posts: 3593
Registered: ‎24-01-2012

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to CowboySr

CowboySr wrote:

@ rankismet.

1.) this isnt Match.com

Seriously... crap...

... better remove that airbrushed pic of me by the fireplace then.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Likes: 4317
Posts: 15012
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to RAN Kismet

Add a dalmatian sitting on a bearskin rug next to you and its a lovely mental picture.

Level 34
Likes: 771
Posts: 3593
Registered: ‎24-01-2012

Re: Have issues with THIS GAME? Wiggy Wants you!

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

When are you thinking of doing this, Wiggs?

1. I'm willing to do many things with you... too much man love for here?

2. I cannot conduct myself sensably... ever. Sensibly, however, I'm down with. Just understand in advance... I'm never wrong, just occasionally inaccurate.

3. Skype is affirmative.

4. I'm always willing... oh, behave.

LOL, see what you did there, was so eager to get it posted, didn't spell check it.

Shame on ole Wiggy

You definitely were one of the people that I had in mind.

I'm also asking those people who I don't normally get along with and wanting to give them a platform to be heard as well, if they are willing, but I'm not going to beg.

This will either get good attention and works as I want it to, or we'll bag the idea, so it's up to the forum members to make this a success or a total failure.

Level 75
Likes: 328
Posts: 20864
Registered: ‎02-08-2011

Studios