Hey Camper type people. You guys are BORING!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hey Camper type people. You guys are BORING!

Yea I said it.  You guys don't make the game exciting.  You think your so called "tactic" is legit.  It makes the game boring. With you caring so much about dying, the game doesn't finish unless the time runs out.  Can't you just have some fun and run around?  I mean, I am pretty sure you bought this game to have fun, right?  So you are already sitting in real life playing this game. You are playing a game to get away from real life and do something you probably would never do. So why are you doing exactly what you are doing in real life? Stop sitting and come join in on the fun.  Because as far as I am concerned, you are boring the crap out of me. 

Level 25
92 REPLIES

Re: Hey Camper type people. You guys are BORING!

in reply to asianman12

"Hey camper type people. You guys are boring!"

http://images.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw3302-1330694715104.png

Level 6

in reply to Klstixbro

^ Obviously totally oblivious to the fact that it is a true statement.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

I stopped reading because I smelled some trolling going about.

Level 6

in reply to Klstixbro

I am not trolling.  I don't troll the HQ. I came to the realization that Campers are just boring.  They do nothing to make the game fun or exciting. 

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

asianman12 wrote:

I am not trolling.  I don't troll the HQ. I came to the realization that Campers are just boring.  They do nothing to make the game fun or exciting. 

The point of the game is to win, who cares if you find someone camping boring, Im sure the person camping is laughing their ass off at you for running around like a boob and feeding his team killstreaks.

Level 21

in reply to nightpr0wler76

nightpr0wler76 wrote:

asianman12 wrote:

The point of the game is to win, who cares if you find someone camping boring, Im sure the person camping is laughing their ass off at you for running around like a boob and feeding his team killstreaks.

Where do you guys get this "like a boob" statement?  I am not running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I check my corners and take my time.  I kill campers all the time.  I just find those confrontations rather boring and uneventful.  But they are funny.

Level 25

in reply to Klstixbro

says the troll-e, lol

Level 1

in reply to asianman12

Since you said the game doesnt end till time limit I am assuming you are playing TDM/KC. The problem is these gametypes don't encourage movement, sure KC does moreso than TDM but once a team has a lead little incentive is present to encourage mobility.  This is why I stick with domination, SnD etc.. If the other team wants to camp and sit back they will lose no doubt about it.

It is often annoying seeing the enemy team holding down random corners throughout the match, but you have to understand that in TDM players do not have an incentive to move, especially while in the lead.  Players often will remain defensive once they gain a lead as they control the game.  I have played in local tournies that decided to run TDM, (Dumbest thing ever), and we would win matches after the time limit with scores like 1500-1000.  This is obviously an extreme example as playing for money makes everyone use the most drastic and most likely to achieve a victory playstyle, but online players often do the same thing as they want to win.  Random corner campers in objective can go die though...

TLDR: TDM offers little incentive to move with a lead for those trying to win, gametype it kind of flawed when played in a way such as this.

Level 2

in reply to steyo

Good point.  I think if they added a type of TDM with no time limit, then it would be more incentive to run around.

Level 25

Studios