How do I become an elite premium member I want more slots In my vault

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

How do I become an elite premium member I want more slots In my vault

How do I become a premium member I want more slots in my vault

Level 1
29 REPLIES

Re: How do I become an elite premium member I want more slots In my vault

in reply to Ilovebigluts

You can't buy Premium until they start selling Premium subscriptions; probably once BO2 is released. The support page below will  answer all your questions. I will post all the Q & A below as well for the convenience of others as well.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Ending-Call-of-Duty-ELITE-Premium-Memberships/?q=p...

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Ilovebigluts

FAQ for ending Call of Duty ELITE Premium memberships

1. Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

2. What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

3. If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.

Source:

Activiso Support - https://support.activision.com/pkb_Home?clickedOn=Elite

Level 6

in reply to Jamaican-4Lyfe

I bought my Premium 28th of September 2012. When is the last day of membership?? 27th of September or 28th of September or some another day??

Level 2

in reply to Bucmaan

Hello Bucmaan,

If your Premium elite membership started September 28th, 2012, it would end on September 28th, 2013, exactly one year after activation.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Kind regards, ^JH

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

Thank you for your answer! )) I noticed that it really ended exact date and TIME, about 4 pm. Is it possible to get points from listed challenges after premium expired? I meen those listed challenges, which I listed in that time when it was still valid...?? From OPS i didn´t get points from 28th of September 2013, even I had listed those two weeks before. In rules there is that must be an Premium member at the time of listed and those clan members in that moment give points in challenges...I am desperate!! Because we need only 463 points to 50 level.....PS. last weekly challenge months ago, in MW3 "Assist" Elite didn´t count all assist for our clan Laiskat, only first 2 days or so, is it possible to check that?? we lost 500p from there. and last question: Is it possible to renew my Premium to get those 463 points...?

Level 2

in reply to Ilovebigluts

yh how do u be a premium member

Level 1

in reply to ghgfhfghfghfghg

You can't anymore.

Level 11

in reply to Ilovebigluts

How come it says: Because your clan did not have a premium member at the time of enlistment, your clan will not earn XP or a badge in this challenge. There is more than one premium member in our clan for CoD BO2

Level 1

in reply to ScudzyWoods69rs

ScudzyWoods69rs wrote:

How come it says: Because your clan did not have a premium member at the time of enlistment, your clan will not earn XP or a badge in this challenge. There is more than one premium member in our clan for CoD BO2

Your issue should have posted seperately.

So basically, your issue is that you enlisted in a Clan Challenge in Black Ops 2 but you got a message stating:

Because your clan did not have a premium member at the time of enlistment, your clan will not earn XP or a badge in this challenge.

Is that correct?

Level 11

Studios