How do you have fun playing HC?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: How do you have fun playing HC?

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

The only think I don't like about HC by Infinity Ward is ricochet. They gave us back non ricochet HC in 3v3 but your teammates can kill you and you get a death counted against you which is horrible! Why they didn't copy Treyarch's version of HC is beyond me. For those who think HC is nothing but a campfest, you are dead wrong! There are way more runners in HC than people realize. The pace is different and you actually have to play more than half a match to realize this. I wouldn't play CoD if it wasnt' for HC. I played the beta for Medal of Honor Warfighter yesterday and you have to pump more bullets into the enemy than Core! So much for realistic. HC all the way!

Level 6

in reply to Gh0sted76

Gh0sted76 wrote:

The only think I don't like about HC by Infinity Ward is ricochet. They gave us back non ricochet HC in 3v3 but your teammates can kill you and you get a death counted against you which is horrible! Why they didn't copy Treyarch's version of HC is beyond me. For those who think HC is nothing but a campfest, you are dead wrong! There are way more runners in HC than people realize. The pace is different and you actually have to play more than half a match to realize this. I wouldn't play CoD if it wasnt' for HC. I played the beta for Medal of Honor Warfighter yesterday and you have to pump more bullets into the enemy than Core! So much for realistic. HC all the way!

I really pushed for no richochet in face off, as I know alot of hc players absolutely detest it (myself included). The problem is the way the way the game is coded, yes I completely agree 3arcs hc system is alot better but unfortunaly mw3 doesnt have that coded in, and to do so at this late stage would have been a major undertaking.

I also completely agree (discounting the hc clan ops where we get inundated with core players) I have always found hc in mw (even with richochet and its numerous additional issues by using it) far more fast paced than people assume, especially hc kc .

Final point I will add as well as she deserves serious props and something i think alot of hc players aren't aware of is Candyslexia , over the months she has gone above and beyond fighting and arguing our (hc) case inside Iw towers, especially the issue of richochet.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I didn't think about ricochet at all when playing HC Face-Off that day.  It was Aground, and I saw my teammate set up a line of sight to my right across the map(down the stairs shore-side).  It was quiet, so I ran down the stairs  and around the corner and Boom!  I got nailed for the game winning killcam...by my teammate.  That's how I realized it wasn't ricochet, lol. 

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

I liked HC a lot better when it was the 3 kill and you're out of there rule.

Level 1

Studios