How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox/PC for Hackers/Modders?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox/PC for Hackers/Modders?

I would like to see that IW/SH & Activision from MW3 forward, take a stance against these disgraceful actions. I would like to see that they work in conjunction, with Xbox and PS3 to stop these BASTARDS [sorry, but in the sense of the word they are despicable]. They have ruined so many of our matches, enjoyment. No matter what console.

They have IMO have attempted to ruin the meaning of grinding for the prestige. Disregarding that some of us work hard to be in good rankings on the leaderboards. So Activision, IW/SH, Xbox, PS3 will you please find a way to keep the guys from doing these horrible things to MW3 and onward? Maybe banning them from one console and even if they get the competitions, find a way to keep them off of it, for MW3 and all your other games.

Feel free to add what you think and feel about the options that can or should be taken. Please no flaming, I feel the same pain that you do, but lets stay sensible.

Moderators, Admins, please feel free to give us what insight/intel you may have that you have gained from your positions.

Thanks and Peace to all Gamers!!!

Morgue

Message was edited by: esmorgue

Activision Ambassador
115 REPLIES

How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox for Hackers/Modders?

in reply to esmorgue

They've tried to implement the best security possible. And it will probaly be like black ops wich had only a few hackers and I've never seen a single one.

Level 6

How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox for Hackers/Modders?

in reply to KnifedByWong

I havent either. Though I would like to see severe consequences.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

Well...ppl ARE gonna be monitered with CoD ELITE. Free or Premium Users/Members -- doesnt matter :3

Level 17

in reply to esmorgue

Yeah very good idea ! Or if it's not an account ban, maybe an IP ban for 6 months or a year ! I hate them, stupid fxcking wallhackers, those who don't die after 3 chargers of M16 right in the head, C4 don't even scratch them... enough... !!!

Level 9

in reply to Orbital0

Yeah a IP ban or whatever is the strongest solution. Monitored by both PSN and Xbox.

Activision Ambassador

Re: How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox for Hackers/Modders?

in reply to esmorgue

You could IP ban, but anyone can make a dynamic IP so easy

Level 3

Re: How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox for Hackers/Modders?

in reply to grimamoeba

I just wish they would actually find a way to stop this cowardice that has plague this series too much.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Orbital0

This is a VERY good idea. Hackers/modders are now in the Axis of Evil.

Level 5

in reply to esmorgue

yeah i would really like to see that too. ppl like them ruin the fun of the game and the challenges of ranking and stuff for everyone else so they must get a ban. permban would be my wish for them. cheated once = never ever be able to join a cod server on xbox, ps3, pc or wii.

Maybe they learn then to spend their time and money more usefull (or just do the same crap in a other game)

Level 5

Studios