How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox/PC for Hackers/Modders?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox for Hackers/Modders?

in reply to M3SHUGG4H

Perma ban would work also.

Activision Ambassador

How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox for Hackers/Modders?

in reply to esmorgue

yes kick them out of the cod universe for ever ! thats my opinion. cheaters modders hackers and all that annoying kind of kids

Level 5

in reply to M3SHUGG4H

Annoying kids are another discussion. Mute or kill them. In game that is.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

little missunderstanding here i meaned the annoying kids who cheat/hack/modding the online game. those other ones u meant like yeah of course i mute them.

anyway back to topic: if they think they must cheat something then please do it in the singleplayer campaign because there u just cheat on urself but on multiplayer u cheat on thousands of ppl who want to play fair and getting higher ranked and skilled by WORK

Level 5

in reply to M3SHUGG4H

I'm sorry. Yeah I see no problem with doing what you want in SP.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

My honest opinion is, if they want to hack max level then whatever, I don't care. But if it in anyway affects the way a public match is played, for example, infections then they should be banned. I dont care if someone hacks to max level, it's there choice. It doesn't ruin the satisfaction of reaching max level legitimately. Although it is annoying when you do reach max level and some stupid little kid starts screaming "Hacker!!!" at you...

Level 1

in reply to xSJx_PRO_xSJx

"It doesn't ruin the satisfaction of reaching max level legitimately"

Are you for real?

Do you honestly believe that hundreds of thousands of players levelling up instantly to maximum level, does not diminish the satisfaction of anyone else getting there legitimately?

It is clear, my friend, that you have never busted your ass out for months and months on end, playing night after night, to get tenth prestige - only to be matched by a child who joins one lobby and gets one kill.

Level 6

in reply to esmorgue

You cant ban accross the boards., you have no way of knowing what someones account is on another platform.

ip bans dont work and are a waste of time, apart from the fact not everyone has a static ip , they are simple to get round

Level 75

in reply to esmorgue

Its time consuming to catch them and I would rather have them maintain the game than look for hackers

Level 6

Re: How would everyone feel about a across the board console ban on PS3/Xbox for Hackers/Modders?

in reply to severecondition

You dont want to get caught?

Activision Ambassador

Studios