I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

in reply to esmorgue

Level 12

in reply to DarthBryan

DarthBryan wrote:

Thats my sons mother breaking down the formula called "Screw the inadequate lagomites"

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

You are very right my friend but only on some of your rhetoric. Yes it sucks balls when your in a lobby that slows your frame rate to prevent bad lag from these horrible connections, so now you pay the price by being seen and killed way before you can see the enemy. They kill you with one shot, but on thier screen they shot you 4 or 5 times. Very messed up. Thats why when I see idiots flonting thier K/D or Win ratio's I crack up. Ever since this host compensation science BS, I do not believe in these statistics. I tell my clan its not about skills no more its all about the lobby and its frame rate............ So the worse connection you have the better frame rate you will have, because if everyone else has a good connection this science will drop thier frame rate to compensate.... This is messed up...... And you my friend by shutting your system off when you rage for such frame rate dropps, and get a very nice (fake) Win ratio proves my point as well............

Level 6

in reply to ELPINCHELOCO

Dude, I will Sign Out if winning. I usually know there is no point in playing before 2 mins of play. I can gain a win by manipulating randoms in to covering one side of the map in GW. I need not a team/clan to obtain a win. That is a fact. Also the point of the W ratio is redundant in the conversation. It can easily be said that gaining a win through team play is negated, because at some point somebody didn't do better than someone else, that just rode the wave to victory by staying Signed In. Or that a team which won, did by them having the "lag comp" on its side since it is to degree determined by team matchmaking. So the whole clan spew, win this, win that... Is all pointless in this game. This game is determined at least 85% by crap connection giving 1 sidebthe advantage.

Level 59

in reply to esmorgue

Quick question do you play in a party? when i play with friends the lag comp is unreal bad i can't buy a kill (i would have the best connection of us) when i play on my own its ok.

MW3 is trying to make me anti-social i can play on my own or get creamed with friends

Level 2

in reply to elflembo

This is probably because when you are by yourself, the matchmaking is very local. When in a party, normally friends are very spread out so the ping is going to suck for at least 1 or more people and cause lag compensation.

Level 12

in reply to DarthBryan

Might have to pick a fight with my mate in Australia then lol

Level 2

in reply to elflembo

What's actually messed up is that you wouldn't have this problem on a dedicated server. Sure, you and your friend might still have a high ping, but the server would have a decent compensation unlike these 512 mb ram consoles.

Level 12

in reply to elflembo

elflembo wrote:

Quick question do you play in a party? when i play with friends the lag comp is unreal bad i can't buy a kill (i would have the best connection of us) when i play on my own its ok.

MW3 is trying to make me anti-social i can play on my own or get creamed with friends

That is one of the main reasons I dont run with the rest of the Basterds...I cant stand running in a party. You can feel the difference and damn near feel the distance in pings. Now mind you that they all live in the U.S. From Florida, New York, Michigan, Penn, Ohio, I live in Indiana. There has never been a problem with any other CoD until Black Ops and this one.

It hurts my heart truly... I have played with these guys since CoD4. It is horrible..

Message was edited by: esmorgue

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

I agree totally, there are things that go on in these games that are inexplicable. The lag comp is so bad that there are times where it seems like you'll unload an entire clip into a guy right in front of you but the bullets make a silhoutte of him and you end up getting killed instead. To hell with it.....when this crap is going on the best button to hit is the PS button - back to main menu screen and reload the game (happily enough it takes 30-45 seconds and you're back to the MW3 online game menu already!)......then on to look for a less f'd up laggy game. In doing this anything that happened in the trash game is erased and you do not record a loss. I also dashboard due to the piss poor matchmaking....once I hear that telltale chirp that means I'm getting forced into a game that is already in progress I hold down the PS button before it even loads -(MW3 doesn't freeze up like Black Ops did during the match load up screen) then I re-launch the game and 30-45 seconds later I'm ready to hopefully land in a lobby where the match has yet to start (there is NO WAY I will play partial matches on this, the maps are too small for you to try to sort out what's going on in a match that is already underway....but that's for another gripe column I suppose!).

Level 10

Studios