I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

Hate it or Love It....I pay the bills up in here. My Net,My 3, My electricity, My T.V.. My fingers do the walking.

I'm sick of this catering to children who have to use the same internet as the whole household. Getting the things they want, Oh you are trying to playing CoD wirelessly while your parents and whoever else is using also...here you go here is a little help... Oh you live in the Boonies...here you go...Here is a little help... Oh you live in plywood houses stacked on top of each other while you steal internet fron the nearest motel...HERE YOU GO>>>YOU GET THE BIGGEST HELP YOU F*CKING BUM!!!

Now go out there and screw hard working adults that bought the game with hard earned money, While your at it we will stop their speedy actions with some kind of connection buffer to halt them from ruining your pitiful excuse for online gaming.

Message was edited by: esmorgue

Activision Ambassador
321 REPLIES

Re: I'm am going to sign out everytime I dont like how things are going.

in reply to esmorgue

Well you just made my wife laugh, "He sounds just like you!!" LOL

Level 15

in reply to Goresh14

Goresh14 wrote:

Well you just made my wife laugh, "He sounds just like you!!" LOL

Start signing out also... DO NOT QUIT THE GAME....SIGN OUT....DO NOT TAKE A LOSS because someone elso is bogging the game down.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

You still get a loss but what it really does is prevents host migration if you are host and gives everyone a loss. Win!

Level 12

in reply to DarthBryan

When I sign out I never take losses. Which it used to be the only time I would is if thrown into losing causes...Like getting blown out with no hope of shifting the momentum.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

Oh snap. I guess I never tried to sign out. I only tried to "Quit" in game, or to "Quit Game" through the PS menu. I guess signing out means the stats can't be recorded.

I've read about dashboarding but didn't know that it actually worked. Win! Laggers need to stop making up excuses for cheating.

Level 12

in reply to esmorgue

I have been doing that for a while now, my stats are bad enough without somebody else slowing me down so bad that i have to quit a game and take the hit/loss

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

If you run solo alot, you rub the risk of getting thrown in blowouts a lot. I personally will not take the loss due to someone else's incompetence.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

I do play solo a lot and do get thrown into crap games all the time

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Do what I do or dont... I personally wont take a loss if some bums are just running around trying to make it look like their not boosting. Sometimes I will stay in and take the loss if I really dont mind how the game is playing [connection wise], other than that I'm gone.

Activision Ambassador

Studios