I'm not able to register (log in) on my elite profile, had been trying for The las few day and shows me: Call of duty server is not available at this time. please try again later. why!!!???????

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I'm not able to register (log in) on my elite profile, had been trying for The las few day and shows me: Call of duty server is not available at this time. please try again later. why!!!???????

Can someone help me? Please

Mensaje editado por: willovyou23

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: I'm not able to register (log in) on my elite profile, had been trying for The las few day and shows me: Call of duty server is not available at this time. please try again later. why!!!???????

in reply to willovyou23

elite was closed down

Level 2

Re: I'm not able to register (log in) on my elite profile, had been trying for The las few day and shows me: Call of duty server is not available at this time. please try again later. why!!!???????

in reply to willovyou23

They have packed up and closed the doors on Elite!!! Out of business, done, finished, Elvis has left the building...

Level 10

in reply to willovyou23

Elite is gone.

Level 48

Studios