IW Better not add five more prestiges

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

IW Better not add five more prestiges

Its ridiculous, eighty levels is enough for ten prestiges. Plus, it's a big middle finger to people who've reset their stats. I'm currently close to max prestige, and it's so bad that as soon as Im close to tenth, they add five more. Come on.

Level 1
23 REPLIES

Re: IW Better not add five more prestiges

in reply to ctkpwner

So you want people who WANT more levels to go without because you feel the compulsive need to keep leveling even though you clearly don't want to?

okay

Level 10

in reply to RaggyFTW

Well said Raggy; OP, those who felt the need to race to 10th and reset their stats right away were stupid for doing so, no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to prestige.

I for one will enjoy the extra prestiges; I was getting annoyed that i was nearly done; some of us don't like finishing a game in hast then realising there was nothing else left.

Level 32

in reply to dstr001

Yeah I hear you man but no worries they have a new feature in this game so that people that get annoied  by playing the game to much and level out can reset there stats .It is pretty cool you get these tokens and can even unlock perks and stuff. Plus really neat titles. Man you probale have a bunch of tokens since you didn't know about that.

Level 3

in reply to ctkpwner

they'll add another 5 (at some point) after this initial 5. so if you go 15th, don't reset.

Level 4

in reply to ctkpwner

I don't understand why it is supposed to be so bad towards people that reset. Just means they were able to reset earlier.

Level 4

in reply to __FOOK_ME_RUNNI

**FOOK ME RUNNING ** wrote:

I don't understand why it is supposed to be so bad towards people that reset. Just means they were able to reset earlier.

I just feel lucky I didn't reset... I seriously almost did it about 2 hours before the Clown's tweet.

I thank Wiggy for making his thread or I would have never bothered looking for it.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

I thank Wiggy for making his thread or I would have never bothered looking for it.

Always looking out for you Sir.

Level 75

in reply to ctkpwner

ive reset my stats and im back on my 3rd prestige and i welcome the extra prestiges

Level 30

in reply to machine2011

Do you get a title, emblem, anything for resetting? Just wondering...Would never do it.....

Level 34

Studios