IW Better not add five more prestiges

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: IW Better not add five more prestiges

in reply to CowboySr

The emblems are lazy versions of the 10th emblem, but I don't think that we get any new titles, although I hope we do.

Level 16

in reply to CowboySr

you get f*ck all for resetting your stats which i wasnt very happy about iw should have gave you something just to acknowledge that youve done it

Level 30

in reply to ctkpwner

I get what you're saying. You were almost able to say you were at max prestige and then they added more prestiges.

Sometimes it does feel like ranking up is a chore and you play for longer than you might want, just to get the extra XP.

I feel a sense of relief because, with these added prestiges, it's made it easy for me to say, eff it, I'm not prestiging any more. I didn't play MW3 at ALL this weekend; feels good.

I will say, it's going to be pretty crazy to see people at Prestige 20. I hope they give those guys some crazy emblem or something cool for all those long hours spent. I also hope that the people who hit Prestige 10 and reset get something too, so other players know they've reset.

Level 21

in reply to ctkpwner

I don't think its too big of a deal. People who reset their stats, reset because they were bored, or wanted to level up again. Adding more prestiges eliminates the need for that. If you are a leveling junkie, then you should be happy. If you reset already, you should be jumping for joy! you get an extra 20 prestige levels lol.

Level 11

in reply to ctkpwner

They did add 5 levels, so there goes that idea OP.

Level 11

in reply to Vic27

Vic27 wrote:

They did add 5 levels, so there goes that idea OP.

Only to PC... it has yet to hit consoles.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to ctkpwner

Or what?? It's going to happen, sure if you've reset you stats it's going to be very frustrating for some but with IW expect the unexpected.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to ctkpwner

I hit tenth late December. Haven't really played it since because there's nothing to work for and the gameplay doesn't keep me coming back.

Level 13

in reply to ctkpwner

Actually adding 5 new prestige levels is a great idea for a couple of reason ,

1 for people to continue boosting and 2 for people who wouldnt play the game otherwise to continue playing the game.

Brilliant IW.

Level 12

in reply to ctkpwner

I heard about the extra prestige levels the day after I hit 10th.  I don't think I'm going to bother with them to be honest.  I'm happy to finally get to a point where I can start working on weapons, and tackling some of the other challenges that I've been putting off in the name of prestiging.  I'm most looking forward to racking up some serious RPG kills since I didn't get to use it much since it's unlocked at level 80.

Level 13

Studios