Identity Crisis

SOLVED

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Identity Crisis

in reply to GreggG

same here i accidently shot 1 of my teammates but then it was actually an enemy!! but still need 2 b patch cuz this can really screw up ur killstreak!!!

Level 2

in reply to McZOMBI

Has happened to me many times, sometimes I'm pretty sure I constantly play with hackers because I could swear that the guy who is the same team runs to me with red name instead of green and kills me... Very strange.

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

Try turning on colorblind assist...it seems to happen a lot less frequently. Then again, I am colorblind, so maybe it is happening more than I know and I just can't tell.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to GreggG

I've used it but it was very disturbing so I put it back the way it was, I'm actually surprised how many things have negative effect on my aim

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

how was it disturbing?!?

Level 2

in reply to GreggG

I actually use colour blind assist even though I'm not colour blind. Bright orange just sticks out more than dark red whoever you are, I also like the way the choppers strobe on the mini-map as it attracts your attention more.

Level 18

in reply to McZOMBI

This happened to me last night. What I thought was a team mate and actually in my party shot me point blank. Was on a headset and asked him how he killed me heck he was on the other side of the map. I went back to where I was shot again and sure enough there was the enemy with team mates name again. Needs patched we just ended up leaving the game.

Level 1

in reply to GreggG

I use colorblind assit too and it still happens.

Level 4

Studios