Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Infected fix

in reply to davidlsofferman

I forgot to add that one.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

Agree with all of that. I love infected, well on maps where you won't get a group of campers spraying away in a spot that is not accessible easily by the infected.

It gets dull trying to get past a wall of shots, and I am pretty sure that is not what designers were looking for when they added this game mode. It is meant to be a laugh, not something to be used for prestige boosting.

Level 1

in reply to Brindall1

Before the removal of the knife it was fun. Way funner than drop zone ever was for me. It was fun to use the throwing knife and pick off campers that tried to hide in high spots. Seen several final cams where it was a throwing knife used to kill a high spot camper/glitcher. Now with the knige done it is nearly useless to play when certain maps come up like dome or outpost or seatown or any map with high spots that are very easy to defend and hard to get too.

Level 70

Wow just found another map with a bunch of fags camping; bootleg. It is actually impossible to get to these guys.

Level 1

in reply to Brindall1

Market area up by small room in corner? Or top of stairs main building in back room watching both doorways? Or were they on top of the truck by where B flag is?

Level 70

There should be an immature children filter, that prevents them from joining.  But then the Infected Playlist population would be 92.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

Uh, yeah. The only guys that ever sent me invites for INFECTION were 8-14 yrs old. PLEASE for the love of tomatos LEAVE INFECTION in the community play list. I'm sick of getting spammed by kids . Thank you.

Level 4

It needs that throwing knife desperately. Without it sometimes its a loss cause Ive seen people get to the glitch spot and just chill until the game is over just so the infected lose because no one can jump to the ledge and he has been playing infected in private matches all the time.

Level 3

in reply to Elderluck

Because of the removal of the knife and if I become infected I sign out each time now if its on dome, outpost, seatown. And I hope I am the host when I do so that horrid game is ended for all the high spot campers...

Level 70

that's pretty immature

Level 6

Studios