Infected fix

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Infected fix

Before the removal of the throwing knife infected was fun, it was a nice mode to play that was not as bad as drop zone could be. But now after the throwing knife has been removed infected rates about as fun as S&D does for me. Actually I will have to take that back, S&D is now even better then infected. And that is pretty bad, since I really hated S&D and how it played. But enough about that, now lets list a few changes that could make infected fun once more and at least give a chance to those infected to win and not be moabed 3-4 times a game when its on a map like dome or outpost.

1. Disable the moab on infected, all other kill streaks are disabled, so the moab should be as well.

2. Increase the health of infected so it is harder to spam kill them with the the striker or akimbo pistols.

3. Increase the movement speed, climp speed, jump height of infected so players that try to glitch and hide in high spots can still be reached.

4. Make all ladder spots like on Dome, or outpost off limits, insta infected for going there.

5. give infected one tac nade to give them a chance to stun the surviors, note if doing this, do not need to give infected faster movement speed.

6. make all glitch spots that can be too easily guarded, like the crate on carbon, the arch on seatown insta infected spots.

7. Return the Throwing Knife back to the infected. It evened out the playing field when surviors high camped spots.

8. Make the tree stump in village be an insta infect if players go there. unless the throwing knife has been returned to infected.

9. Remove scavenger, they should only have what ammo they start with, if they need more they have to find a new weapon laying about and only get what ever was left in it as well.

10. Reduce clip size on striker, it has too many rounds before it needs to be reloaded.

Level 70
57 REPLIES

Re: Infected fix

in reply to trialstardragon

1. No its a hidden streak, so no 2. Increase the health so it is harder to kill them 3. No 4. No 5. No 6. The arch on seatown is not a glitch... 7. No 8. No 9.Weapons dont get left laying about otherwise infected would pick them up... 10. No the more the better

Level 5

in reply to zabimaru-_-

You are one of the moab campers I would bet then. that is the only reason you do not want it removed.

Does not matter if it is a susposed hidden streak or not, it is a kill streak. and all other kill streaks are removed from that game mode, so the moab should be as well, plain and simple.

They could very easily disable the ability of infected from picking up the weapons to prevent this.

You basiclly disagreed with everything I said because you are a moab/gltich spot, high spot camper, this is plain and simple and easy to see.

You are just as bad as any of the other kill famers, that played kill farm zone.

Level 70

Ever played CS Zombies bro? Nah you havent

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to zabimaru-_-

We're mature adults.  We want a gametype, where BOTH have equal killing effectivness.

It's not fun for us infected, to watch you camp in a high spot, completely unable to reach you.  And I can't treat you seriously, when you used the word "bro".

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

Its not meant to be equally fair, thats the fun of it you idiot

Level 5

in reply to zabimaru-_-

I agree "Bro", I hate what they did with the new "Infected", when they had 44 mag. vs. knife it was awsome when they had Jaug v LMG thats was kool and the Striker v. Knife was kool it actually felt powerful and,  not to mention not a single player was leaving and rejoining they only started doing that when tbhey put all this new crap in the game like Knife v. AA12 [Fugking Sux] and TK v. Striker on dome  and Barett v. Striker .

Please balance it with more kooool Knife v. idk, and Tk v. w.e  so its fun for all of us who like the old and the new.

Level 1

in reply to RuggedSavior

thebiindsniper wrote:

We're mature adults.  We want a gametype, where BOTH have equal killing effectivness.

It's not fun for us infected, to watch you camp in a high spot, completely unable to reach you.  And I can't treat you seriously, when you used the word "bro".

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

this..

i loved it as it was.... moabs werent even an issue when infected had a throwing knife, i even ran into people on purpose to get infected.... both sides of the game were fun and it went fairly quickly... never drawn out crap like every round turns into now..

and by making infected at such a huge disadvantage... people now just quit when infected and rejoin as a survivor... that was never an issue before your "fix"

but exactly.... they want to treat infected as bots... their game and enjoyment obviously mean nothing... they are just moab fodder for cheap kids...

nobody wants to be a treated as a bot

Level 16

I vote for #7 with Striker vs Knife mode.

Level 6

11. Do not count  K/D and W/L.

Level 21

Studios