Infected fix

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Infected fix

in reply to DerekFrost

What is immature is gltichers that ruin the game for everyone else with their trying to boost for moabs.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

the glitches get old but the boosting is what is killing this! Its awesome that the developers are adding these variants to try to keep things new, but please try to stop the boosting. every game of infected i've played has some little survivor sissy hiding in a room or a corner with infected sissies running defense for him while he skyrockets to a moab. i have an idea, TURN ON FRIENDLY FIRE!!!!! the cheaters cant boost when you can cut through their little buddies protecting them. Problem solved and it's a lot quicker than reporting them.

Level 1

All they need to do is not have the games count towards KDR or WLR and it would be fine. Too many players back out when they get infected because now they know they will be dieing a whole lot.

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

That would help yes, but still wond not make it fun again. There is no fun in playing a game mode where there is no chance to win when its on certain maps where the surviors can camp and never die. At least with the knife infected had a chance to get them even there.

Level 70

Better idea, we can remove it for a gamemode designed for competitiveness and not for children .

+ Legitimate Boosting. I have ran up to a few MOABs with ease and making you die when getting on top of high objects do not stop people from going 45-0.

The only reason I would hate for it to leave is because of eZ-mode XP gains and KDR W/L.

They were better off making a Juggernaut playlist than this atrocious game mode.

Level 47

in reply to platinumb

It does lower the chances of it. If they can not hide in unreachable area's it is harder to boost for the moab. And if insta infected areas were implemented in the most common camp zones, it would make it harder to camp making it harder to go 45-0

The only game mode in this game that was ever even close to being competitive is S&D. None of the rest are. At least that is my view about it. Not even Dom is competitive, or demo, or sabo, and definately not TDM, maybe ctf until it becomes flag camp zone when one team is up by two and has the other teams flag but is not capping it.

Level 70

The only thing i agree with is Kd and Wl shouldn't count apart from that I think it's an awesome mode. I think the infected should get the smoke though instead of the survivors. Would help alot infected alot more.

Level 19
Highlighted

trialstardragon wrote:

It does lower the chances of it. If they can not hide in unreachable area's it is harder to boost for the moab. And if insta infected areas were implemented in the most common camp zones, it would make it harder to camp making it harder to go 45-0

The only game mode in this game that was ever even close to being competitive is S&D. None of the rest are. At least that is my view about it. Not even Dom is competitive, or demo, or sabo, and definately not TDM, maybe ctf until it becomes flag camp zone when one team is up by two and has the other teams flag but is not capping it.

Anything with a ladder or only can be reached by jumping will guarantee you a MOAB. Add in a few other competent players (and you don't even need communication) and you are set for at least 15-30 kills. I have seen players do it single-handedly.

Even if they block every major camping spot, you can still get easy wins that can boost your w/l. 5.5% chance of you losing all you have to do is get knifed or suicide.

All game modes are designed to be competitive. "in my view" is an opinion.

Level 47

Don't change it, if your good enough, you shouldn't even get infected, then you can run around the map and get m.o.a.b.s.. It is uber fun, if you want an equaled out game mode, go play the regular modes dude, it's a different game mode that is fun becuase of its differences, not for the same-old same-old equal killing.

Level 1

in reply to aaronfox3

Moab camping is just stupid and lame and it needs to be removed from that game mode. It is not meant for the survirors to set there in the high spots and camp moabs the entire match.

Level 70

Studios