Infected fix

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Infected fix

in reply to trialstardragon

I completely agree about the MOAB issue, aswell as returning the Throwing Knives.. and this is coming from someone who has dropped 4 MOABs tonight alone, and come super close to multiple more. Every single game I play, someone either drops a MOAB, or comes really close. In maps like Dome and Seatown, it's not uncommon to see 2 or 3 drop per game.

The infected simply stand very little chance. Even in Downturn it's hard to kill them when they get onto that white truck. I dropped a MOAB from there when it was just me and one other friend defending it. When you get 2 or 3 people up there, gf infected.

For perks/weapons:

1) Increase the starting ammo, and remove Scavenger. Make people choose their shots a little better.

2) Give the Infected smoke grenades or Stuns so that they can help with their approach on some of these maps. IMO, Hardhat is probably the most balanced map, that and Fallen, now that those glitch spots are removed... and that's because you have to actually try to hold up and fight them back to win.

This game mode went from people asking "Is it possible to even get a MOAB? Is it disabled?" to "Let's see who can get the MOAB first!". I think that alone says enough about the problems of this playlist right now.

Level 35

in reply to kastro187420

I have to agree with you on this.. strange.. I am agreeing to someone about sometihng.. weird  but it does happen some times..

Level 70

Seriously. I was actually enjoying MW3 for once. Being infected was just as fun as being a survivor. Now its just a huge campfest. Just give the throwing knife back, and then everything is okay.

This is stupid.

Level 1

They need to take off the shitty throughing knives they have made it so shit now sort the game out ffs

Level 1

They need to take off the shitty throughing knives they have made it so shit now sort the game out ffs

Level 1

They need to take off the shitty throughing knives they have made it so shit now sort the game out

Level 1

in reply to nGxRuDeBoY

How about you stop camping in glitch spots, or in a spot that requires a series of jumps to get to just so you can camp for a moab.

Level 70

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned an idea like this yet or not, but I'll throw it out there.

Why not give the first player infected a semtex? Not to infect anyone, but to force unreachables to spawn again. Toss one into the middle of them and boom, they're across the map somewhere. Just an idea.

Level 1

in reply to KiiNGKiiLL1

That would only help a little, because after that semtex was used everyone still alive could go camp the gltich spot again and there would be no way to deal with them at that point.

Level 70

Give them semtex or frag grenades but don't let them cook frags and make them disappear immediately if the infected dies.

Level 3

Studios