Infinity Ward, Make the Player indicator on Multiplayer different colours

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Infinity Ward, Make the Player indicator on Multiplayer different colours

Infinity ward if you actually read this forum then let us know.

Can you make the green triangle player indicator that is on the mini map that shows all the players on your team to be a different colour. Instead of a green indicator for everyone on your team, it woul be nice if each player had a diiferent colour. This will help to communicate strategically with other clan members.

For example if there are 6 players in your party, each player indicator will be 6 different colours. We do not want just green for everyone anymore, It would be nice to know which player is where on the map. The players colour should be shown next to their name on the left hand side of their clan tag from the party lobby into the game.

Let me know what you think?

Also on a last note change all the weapons/guns on infected. It is becoming very boring. We need new weapons.

Level 5
6 REPLIES

Re: Infinity Ward, Make the Player indicator on Multiplayer different colours

in reply to realjoker

Interesting idea but doubtful it will ever happen.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

It is a great idea. This will turn MW3 into an actual strategic game, Players will actually be able to communicate properly if they know which player on their team is at which point on the map

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

I don't really think it's needed, but it's a cool idea. The only thing is that it could be problematic for color blind players. I already need to put color blind mode on or else the game is completely unplayable for me. I fear this might confuse me more, lol.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to iAmEFFeX

Yh it could be a new feature for the future but yh like you said it would look good.

Level 5

in reply to iAmEFFeX

Instead of different colors, put a number in the middle of each arrow.  Use a consistent numbering scheme, so each person sees the same number for each specific player.

If numbers aren't readable enough, then perhaps some sort of customized arrow graphics could be an option.

Level 4

in reply to realjoker

Very nice idea, an interesting "add on", the color is determined by the class type they are using, readily available you could tell who is using assult rifles, sniper, smg's, lmg etc.

Level 5

Studios