Infinity Ward should release MW3 for sale as soon as possible before the release date to stop the leaked piracy? MW3 SHOULD BE RELEASED ON THE 2ND OF NOVEMBER and NO TO HACKERS.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Infinity Ward should release MW3 for sale as soon as possible before the release date to stop the leaked piracy? MW3 SHOULD BE RELEASED ON THE 2ND OF NOVEMBER and NO TO HACKERS.

Does anyone agree with me that it will be a wise decision for infinity ward to allow MW3 to be sold like now so that people will stop pirating the leaked copies instead of waiting till the 8th of November and by then I am pretty sure that a lot of people will be playing the leaked version and because it's a pirate copy it can even open rooms for hackers?

If you would like to see MW3 released on the 2nd of November then comment and add (MW3 SHOULD BE RELEASED ON THE 2ND OF NOVEMBER and NO TO HACKERS) To all your comments.

Level 5
8 REPLIES

Re: Infinity Ward should release MW3 for sale as soon as possible before the release date to stop the leaked piracy? MW3 SHOULD BE RELEASED ON THE 2ND OF NOVEMBER and NO TO HACKERS.

in reply to realjoker

People will pirate, regardless of how early, or earlier, a game is released.  That's just how d-bags function.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

Level 52

Re: Infinity Ward should release MW3 for sale as soon as possible before the release date to stop the leaked piracy? MW3 SHOULD BE RELEASED ON THE 2ND OF NOVEMBER and NO TO HACKERS.

in reply to realjoker

I just had an idea....Sign smiley 184

From now until the game launches, may I suggest you don't go on YouTube or any other site that is linked to COD.

Sounds reasonable....right?

Level 51

in reply to realjoker

Games will be leaked regardless of release date, will be and will always be that way.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

First of all, like everyone else stated games will be leaked early no matter what.

Also they have the release date set for a reason. It is to insure that they get all the game copies that they are going to sell distributed to the various retailers. Its not like the games are sitting at you local gamestop a week in advanced, and they are just waiting for IW to give the green light to sell them.

Level 19

in reply to realjoker

Piracy and hacking will always be around. Can't stop it.

Level 22

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

Infinity Ward should release MW3 for sale as soon as possible before the release date to stop the le...

People who post paragraph length subject should be forced to wear a pink bunny suit when posting on these forums.

Just sayin'.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to realjoker

Yes! This will so work, it's so easy to tell a hacker from a non-hacker.

Are you stupid?

Level 35

in reply to realjoker

When MW2 was to release my friend found a store that sold it to him 1 week in advance. So people will still have the game through legitmate purchases well before the release date. They should keep the matchmaking off until release day though.

Level 5

Studios