Started in 2009, Instant Death Squad (IDS) is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan with members from around the world. IDS is Currently Ranked the #14th Top Gaming Clan on Xbox 360 by the Enjin Gaming Network, and the 7th Top Xbox 360 Clan by Top100clans.com! Our mission is to provide an engaging, friendly, and competitive environment for gamers of all ages and abilities.
What you can expect from IDS:
- Both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and FIFA Series
- A professional website and forum facility.
- Organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.
- Active COD: Elite Founder Clan, with Clan Title and Yellow Clan Tags!
- Active Competitive teams on GB and other tournaments
- Online Tournaments & Prizes
- Clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves
- Clanmates who are mature and treat all other players with respect
- And most of all, Clanmates who want to have a fun time!
To become a full member all we ask is that you:
- Are active on XBL and our website for the required 2 week trial and thereafter.
- Be at LEAST 18 years of age.
Register and Apply at our Website: www.instantdeathsquad.net
See you out on the battlefield - dmoTomb (IDS Council Member)
Im looking to join... Im a good team player.. my gamertag is: venicesilent
On Average, how many members do you have online each night?
Replying to the post on page 8. Ahhh then I thin this clan is too big for me. Im looking for a legit clan (like yours) that is just a little bit smaller. The type that sends me an invite when ever I log on. I think if you fill your ground war team up, their will be no room for me and ill be playing by myself all night like how I usually do. Lol anyway, good luck with your clan.
hey could i just play a few games with you guys?
Add me, GT: GRIMxBROSKI
Wouldn't recommend this clan unless you just wanna chat in the website chatbox all day.
They don't play with other members unless there are high ranking so your basically in the clan to just be in it not to play with them.
Not to mention there complete asshats who just care about k/d and never go for the objective.