Instant deaths

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Instant deaths

Anyone else noticing that they are dying instantly?  

I keep on dying, but the screen doesn't even turn red, or even a damage locator comes up.

Level 35
6 REPLIES

Re: Instant deaths

in reply to nickzombie

Good question, not sure but I feel like your right, I see less blood on my screen than previous games. I will pay attention, I also play mostly TDM, KC and HCTDM (which you will hardly see blood splatter).

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to nickzombie

yep all the time!

Level 1

in reply to nickzombie

Sometimes when I'm killed my screen shows that the person never fired a shot.

Level 8

in reply to GhostmanLoon

Since Firday of last week, MW3 has been atrocious with this stuff on PS3.....it would be nice if they just said 'hey, we are going to try a tweak on the lag comp on this day...' BUT no. It just leaves us guessing and speculating. I hate that crap!

Level 48

in reply to nickzombie

Happens occasionally generally by guns like the rf pp90. I have been killing 3 bar players instantly myself constantly recently on a 4 bar. Seems like the tables have turned..

Level 32

in reply to nickzombie

I was playing team defender last night. This one match we was playing on fallen, we had the flag in the smaller building across the street from the playground. I was being shot through whole buildings, two walls with a dresser between them. I know you can shoot through a wall when semi close to it but two walls at a great distance, and being killed through a building i sort of smell a hack. I watched the replay and can't beleive what i seen

Level 4

Studios