Invisibility glitch still not patched in MW3. WOW.Way to let a few wreck a whole game.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Invisibility glitch still not patched in MW3. WOW.Way to let a few wreck a whole game.

I stayed off MW3 all last week over this stupid Invisibility glitch that the kids do. So came on had a game of search, Some french dude went 8-0 and was invisible. Has anyone heard anything about a patch for this or are they going let MW3 now rot like COD4 and MW2.

Level 2
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Invisibility glitch still not patched in MW3. WOW.Way to let a few wreck a whole game.

in reply to iamjustjohny

A french dude you say.  is his gamertag : pH KRNJ  ?

i been playing against him the last 7 days in a row, if this hack aint fixed by next week, i am selling my xbox, with games, the lot. seriously, might seem dramatic, but i have fucking had enough.

I filled several complaint against this user, and choose to 'avoid this player' only to keep ending up in the same lobby as him every single night. so clearly these report and avoid functions don't work.

Level 1

Re: Invisibility glitch still not patched in MW3. WOW.Way to let a few wreck a whole game.

in reply to iamjustjohny

I've ran into two Invisible Players (PS3) in back to back matches. I'll have videos of them soon once Theater decides to upload them. I've sent my plea to Candice and IWEnforcers. I know they're busy with Ghosts, but hopefully they can take some time out to patch this one, it's quite annoying.

Edit:

Ran into another one. I'm not even going to worry about the Name and Shame Rule:

PS3: B_EAVER_JUICE

Twitter: @USAS_RAGE_QUIT

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCJhtgBrUeR4HDQ6srY3weA

If you see him, throw a report towards his way for cheating.

Level 35

Studios