Invisible glitch

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Invisible glitch

in reply to BOSSIsTHEname

Hehe or his Ip address =)

Level 2

in reply to Rescator7

I don't know if reporting these guys (even using the in-game reporting system) will do much good.  I was killed by a one of these invisible hackers the other day (he went 45-0) and reported him, but when I went onto Elite to look him up it just came up with a "not available" screen.

Same thing happened with a hacked domination lobby when I tried to check on the obvious hacker (bright flashing colored name).  Not available.  They seem to be able to cover their tracks.

Level 12

in reply to Ungrateful_Dead

Hacked lobby is a different issue. The invisible is a glitch. Everyone can do it as long as you know the tricks. It's not a hack. So, It could and it should be fixed.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Rescator7

A hack may not be the same thing as a glitch, but that still doesn't explain why the "invisibility glitcher" that I ran into didn't seem to have an account when I looked him up the next day. 

I can go into Elite and click on any name from my recent games and see their recent games and stats.  The only ones that failed to come up were the lobby hacker and the invisibility glitcher.  So unless the glitcher got banned overnight, he had to be using a hacked account.

Level 12

...And of course, I agree it should be fixed.  It made me give my head a shake; how did this guy run 30 yards and knife me from the front without me seeing him?  I knew it wasn't legit, but just hadn't seen it before.

Level 12

We posted about this issue on the facebook of activision.

https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist

I report all invisible glitchers with the online report as: (exploit).

also i update my own lists of glitchers met in this post above.

Level 2

Actually they dont cover their tracks... You wont see them on elite coz they put the glitch on their custom class!!!!!! You will easily know  if someone used the invisible glitch, when they joined the game and use their class w/ a glitch it will lag or freeze the game for 3 secs... they will only be invisible once they use the custom class w/ a glitch

Level 1

in reply to Rescator7

I've been reporting them in game, via twitter to Activision and IWEnforcers as well as online websites with Sony and Activision. If this isn't patched before Ghosts comes out I'm switching to battlefield and CoD will have lost me as a customer.

Level 3

in reply to Kyfto

I hope so. mwf3 version is still 1.8.515.1

Recently, i've seen less glitchers, but maybe 2-3 days ago i saw alihaiy still doing the glitch even if i reported him/her a couples of times. I don't know. If the game isn't fixed, and more glitchers appear i'll probably switch back to black ops 1. (if possible)

Level 2

in reply to Rescator7

dude, black ops 1 has invisible and god mode hackers and glitchers too. they do it because they know the makers won't do a damn thing about it. CoD multiplayer is a joke now, because its all about hacking and glitching and has lost the element of "skill" completely. I don't mind if someone is actually better than me, but look how many hackers and glitchers there is now. It's unplayable nowadays and is a joke, sadly.

Level 1

Studios