Invisible glitch

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Invisible glitch

in reply to ATVIAssist

ATVIAssist wrote:

Hey RESCATOR7,

Sorry to hear. Thank you for wanting to report that player, I understand how difficult it can be to play with other players that aren't following the rules. When you come across any players you believe to be cheating it’s best to report them using the in game reporting feature. This ensures that the report is sent directly to Treyarch and helps us in punishing these players. As an alternative you can also report a player by visiting our support website here: http://support.activision.com/Contact_Us . Hope this helps! SX

Fix the problem, reporting is simply easing the symptoms, but not curing the disease.

This glitch, hack, Mod, whatever it is,  has been going on for a year now....ridiculous

Level 17

in reply to Rescator7

I hate that invisible players, its not fun anymore play online. I played few games last night, invisible player make me so angry

add this to the list

W4SR_MRFREEZE

A3_VERSUS

Please investigate !!!!!

Level 1

in reply to kenhistu1

I report the same invisible people over and over and still  "SEE" them (pun intended)

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Rescator7

I reported every time I met invisible player... mw3 now is hacked so badly.. the company never reply it

Level 1

in reply to Rescator7

timekeeperboi88    

Level 3

in reply to Rescator7

Found another 'hacker' on PS3: XxSiMo-Swa7xX (from Italy)

I've reported him ingame.

Level 3

in reply to Rescator7

Its not a Glitch its a mod/hack that people put on USB and transfers the hack to his/her console. Which gives them a list of hacks as becoming invincible (not able to kill, Grey name)

Level 1

in reply to Rescator7

Yes, run into 2 more last night, have filed numerous complaints with xbox, also to avoid these players , but they still show up in lobbys i am playing in... 38-0 with a kd ratio of less than 1.00.

I think not!, they seem to show up every night..They are invisible until the kill cam replay, then it shows them right in front of you.... i am sick of this  gametags are revolt prozone and paddlemyballz.

I would do  more than paddle his ballz if i could see him in person... I despise cheaters!

Level 1

in reply to hogwild1959

i meet these guys 5 times a day, and they pisses me off, 1 of my friends actually killed 1 of these cheaters, he saw a bounching betty just poped out of no where and he started spraying to get the invisible basterd

Level 6

in reply to Rescator7

actually, its not a glitch, its a hack/mods that they use to make them invisible, they messed up my server on my router that i have to go wired connection, when u meet 1 of them again, eithedr report boosting, cheating, and exploiting cuz those all 3 together make it sound good of invisibility, cuz easy kills and all that crap

Level 6

Studios