Invisible glitch

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Invisible glitch

in reply to Rescator7

This has gotten much, much worse over the last couple of weeks.  Six months ago I might see one or two per week, now it's to the point where I see several PER DAY!!!  I have NO confidence in the "in-game reporting system" that all the official corporate responses ask us to continue to use.  Just look at how far back these postings go. What surprises me is how this hasn't been patched by now.  Shouldn't the game developers be more sophisticated than the hackers? How do you even allow the code to be that vulnerable.  Is Activision just not allocating resources to this pervasive problem?  I guess the EULA is a completely one-sided agreement where users should have no expectation of playing compliant users.  I used to report guys for much less blatant offenses like modded controllers (i.e. making semi-autos automatic) but I'd gladly play with those guys over the invisible hackers.  I don't particularly like the newer CODs - I think MW3 has been the best iteration - but if the hacking situation doesn't get better it's going on the shelf for good. 

Side note:  I regularly get put on "probation" in BOII for quitting games early despite the fact that I don't even play it that often, plus, in 1-2 years I'll bet I haven't deliberately quit a dozen matches across ALL COD games.  I get kicked for server connections timing out and other reasons beyond my control but I get punished for it.  Meanwhile, guys openly advertise boosting lobbies, hacks, etc., even putting hacked matches on YouTube.

Level 1

in reply to Rescator7

PLAYSTATION 3

So true, seeing this problem all the time now, and the only thing I'm doing is reporting to Activision. Tho I doubt they are doing "anything" about it, cause the game is pretty old. The same thing with World at war and modern warfare 2 and Black Ops 1, its unplayable!!!!!!!

By the way, what is the point for reporting players during the game by pressing "report button" he will still be in the game list no matter how many times you are pressing report button.

Here is my list so far, and it keeps going bigger and bigger.

Log-I-Tech

Ghost_Warrior_X2

TAUA_O_TEKOOTI

Level 2

in reply to Rescator7

reporting them won't do any good, cuz i got full info bout there hacking programs, its has band protection where they can't get band

Level 6

in reply to treacarr

Hi there, thanks for the reply =)

Well that's kind a odd then. I mean I thought that Playstation was very good protected, that's why I've always said that "if you don't wanna have any problems then get a console" but I guess I was wrong after all =(

Take care =)

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Rescator7

we need somebody that have enough skills to get rid of that program, its not fair for any 1 to face those hacking cowerds

Level 6

in reply to treacarr

Hi there, thanks for the reply =)

Well true, kind a odd, that Activision doesn't doing anything. I've never seen any hackers in the new games, only in those that some years old =( Would be awesome if Activision could proceed keeping the older games protected as well, but that will never happen =(

I've just bought Call OF Duty 3 for ps3, will be interesting if its even working online or not, because of the hackers and lack of players =) The same thing with World At War, its totally mess. I decided suddenly to become max prestige in all the older Call Of Duty games, but its not possible anymore =( You know I wanted to have all max prestiges so it would be shown in Modern Warfare 3 =)

Take care =)

Level 2

in reply to Rescator7

I play MW3 religiously.  I purchased an Xbox Live gold account to play online against others.  The invisible/god hack is seriously making me reconsider whether or not to continue purchasing access via Live.

Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to Rescator7

ive seen it a few times it rly is cheating big time

Level 1

in reply to rackatack

if activision doesn't fix the hacks/glitches on here, i may consider putting this games back on the selves and not buying any more games from them

Level 6

in reply to Rescator7

Its so unfair even when they have mics they laugh in ur face dam cowards! Why waste their free time on cheating it makes no sense unless their life are #### up agreed!

Level 1

Studios