Is COD MW3 server not available today Aug/06/2013?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Is COD MW3 server not available today Aug/06/2013?

I played in the morning and have not been able to sign again all night long! Anyone knows something about it?

Mau_Stormtroope
6 REPLIES

Re: Is COD MW3 server not available today Aug/06/2...

in reply to Mau_Stormtroope

Again I'm having the same problem than yesterday! Today in the afternoon I was able to connect, but in this moment all I get is the error message: "The Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status for updates."

I visited the status website and it says it's ok. Anyone else is having this problem? Please help!!!

Mau_Stormtroope

Yea me too it's crap

sportsman19us20

Error

The Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Server is not available this time. Please try again later or visit http://CallOfDuty/mw3/status for updates.......

I cant play multiplayer at the last 3-4 days.....I have this game for 1 year or maybe more and I had been playing normaly multiplayer but now every time I try to play this message appears to me.... My Wi-Fi  has not a problem or something else because I can play Spec Ops Survival or missions  but not chaos mode (because I haven't bought it) with other players and that means that I play ONLINE.....But why I cant play ONLINE at multiplayer by the time I CAN play online at spec ops? All my other friends can play multiplayer and that means that it wasn't a mistake of tha game that somebody fixed......I am not banned because no one and never had reported me because I don't hack but I cant play!Why?

Drillnoob

I got the game only recently and began playing; I enjoyed MP so looked at the DLC and decided to get Collection 1 and 4, as they looked best - now (last Friday) I find that the only matches I can get are in Team Deathmatch. WTF! Am I now excluded from other games cos DLC holders have moved on to BLOPS or Ghosts? Is it some temporary server issue?

What do I do? ALso I tried to post this as a thread on it's own but can't find where to do this on this crazy forum - where is the start a discussion hyperlink?

Scumskimmer

I have the same problem with you man. but the last time i played was about 1 month ago i realy need someone's help, i dont know what to do.

GREEKRAMB0
Highlighted

I have the same problem guys but today it's Dec/13/2013! Do you still have this problem or does is disappears now? Please help me!!!

warrior0712

Studios