Is It Possible To Turn Off Blood, Language, and Gore In MW3?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Is It Possible To Turn Off Blood, Language, and Gore In MW3?

If so how?

THANK U

Level 2
10 REPLIES

Re: Is It Possible To Turn Off Blood, Language, and Gore In MW3?

in reply to IZWLZSUZUZ

I don't think its possible. The gore really isn't that bad though, I don't really notice it much in multiplayer at least, though there might be more gore in the campaign. But this is nothing compared to other games.

Level 5

in reply to IZWLZSUZUZ

You cannot turn off any of those things. Although I sympathize with you to an extent, since I have a child that would love to play despite my refusal to allow it. I do have to mention, however, that the game is rated M with all of the things you mentioned on the label, so it is not intended for anybody under 17 anyway.

Level 2

in reply to IZWLZSUZUZ

I remember when I first loaded the game it asked you something like, are you easily offended by graphic content, yes or no. Not sure how you access that option again though, but maybe it turns it off.

Level 15

in reply to CableGuy

That option will simply skipp a "controversial" level in the campaign so you don't have to see innocents killed. It will not censor any other parts of the game.

Level 2

in reply to schintgen85

Cool, couldn't quite remember, but it does make sense.

Level 15

in reply to IZWLZSUZUZ

No, the reason you cannot is because it is rated an M, which is 17+ anyway. If you want to play something less gory, go play Viva Pinata or something. You bought the game and you knew it was an 18, so now deal with it.

Level 1

in reply to IZWLZSUZUZ

there is always 1 sure fire way to turn off all those you mentioned, simply dont buy the game.

it clearly stated on the rating why is in the game so if you see all that stuff you dont like, DONT BUY IT.

and to those who say that 8yr olds already have played this game, that is becaue they got their PARENTS to buy it for them. and their parents dont care just as long as their kid isnt bothering them.

fact is, read the damn rating and if you see things you might not like then dont bother buying it.

Level 37

in reply to IZWLZSUZUZ

actually, yes. these settings can be changed. its under the settings in the main menu. after turning off the gore and blood, the characters only shoot marshmallows and gumdrop kisses and instead of dying you just fall to the floor laughing. it also introduces a new playlist called 'tickle fight', where instead of tactical knives, you're character is equipped with a foam sword and a feather.....no really tho....jokes aside....why are you buying a game where people kill eachother and want the blood to go away? if it's for your kids, they would still see the person fall to the floor after bullets come out of a gun. what...u dont want them to see the red stuff come out? boo hoo. go buy viva pinata.

Level 2

in reply to novapr0ph37

I really just want to get rid of all of the swearing should I juts turn down the volume? My parents wont let me get it cause they think u are cutting off limbs so it's really dumb that they don't get it!! They won't believe me that it isn't that violent what do I do?

Level 2

Studios