Is your Wii ready for MW3?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Is your Wii ready for MW3?

in reply to _ghost_x

I never put my wii on its side and i dont know if it will break now that i dont use it at all.

Level 18

in reply to padiego

I can't agree with that. It cools down better because the vents are all open, and when it used to be on its side I could here the disk spinning. Laying flat its silent.

Level 29

in reply to padiego

padiego wrote:

To be honest with you, the "wiis breaking" is pretty weird. There came a time, which was around winter break, were i played my wii 24/7 trying to beat my fanboy friends to 15th prestige(which i am doing now, mostly because their xbox hit the wall....). I usually play the game for 2 hours every sessions, sometimes i have 2 sessions a day, depends on the mood i'm on, etc. So...I know people who BARELY play the game, yet their wiis exploded while mine is still running nice and smooth(well, it does sound like its in pain every time i pop black ops in ). So.....It's weird! Anyways, nice advice. You might want to put kweagle's advice in there too. Get a pineapple, a dog, a toothbrush.......

Nice work on resting your Wii!

Anyways, if my Wii ever go creepy when playing with the disc, I'l backup the game on my USB HDD

Level 19

in reply to Major Stains

Can't be bothered reading all this atm, but 2 suggestions when it comes to treating your Wii well.

1. Either turn off Wiiconnect24 completely or choose the option that disables it when the Wii is turned off. You probably think I don't know what I'm talking about, but its your problem if you don't listen to me.

2. Have you Wii on something slightly above the floor to avoid dust.

Oh and ye, I would think having the Wii on its side would allow less heat to escape. So having it vertical would be better imo.

Level 9

in reply to wajackbauer

From the Wii Manuel, it alsosaid something about not having your Wii close to the curtain or somethinglike that.

Level 5

Studios