Killstreaks Not Stacking ?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Killstreaks Not Stacking ?

Hi there

So twice i have tested this now and twice i have had the same result.  If its intended then call me a nub abd i'll be gone !

So i'm in game, i get my cp then predator and i die.  I don't use my CP or Predator straight off the bat and i gt get cp and predator AGAIN (while i still had the others).  I then died again and decided to use them, called in 1st PM then CP,  now wait where have the other CP and PM gone ?>?

Is this intended ?

Level 1
24 REPLIES

Re: Killstreaks Not Stacking ?

in reply to EssexBoy77

i think its been done like this to stop people saving them up and spamming them towards the end of the match i think its a good idea

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to EssexBoy77

Yes, this is how it is suppose to work.

Level 22

in reply to WARzH311ion

Well thats a stupid.. Cause it takes only 4 kills or 3 kills to get my Cp cause i use hardline and i HAVE to use my Cp cause if i dont i will loose it.. its retarded

Level 9

in reply to EssexBoy77

Oh ok fair point i didn't know this was as intended, thanks alot for the quick replies much appreciated.

Level 1

in reply to EssexBoy77

It seems that is how they intended it to be. Kinda sucks cause now when I get a PM or something I have to drop everything to call it in instead of using them at the best possible times.

Level 5

in reply to EssexBoy77

I have the same result.  I like that they allow you to choose which killstreak to use when you have multiple available, but I miss saving up my predators for protecting objectives or shooting down other killstreaks.  I also miss saving up my CUAVs for when the other team had a UAV.  You might as well use your UAVs immediately even if the other team has a CUAV up, otherwise you will just cancel out your own UAV when you die and get another.

Level 8

in reply to EssexBoy77

I think it may be just that way with the ones that actually kill people, my UAVs stacked several times, never past 2 though.

Level 1

in reply to mikeypots

UAVs and CUAVs were lost for me, they didn't stack.  I couldn't have 2 of any killstreak saved up, ready for use.

Level 8

in reply to mikeypots

you may have gotten the other uav out of a care package. if you notice there are 4 slots and not 3. the bottom one is for items that you get out of care packages. these will stack up. the other 3 are for your point streaks. starting from the bottom up.

Level 10

Studios