Looking to join a clan...

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Looking to join a clan...

Looking for a (PS3) clan to join. Casual player looking to advance my game. message me and we can talk. TheFirstKaos

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Looking to join a clan...

in reply to Uncreate

Hey, I have a clan that is half PS half Xbox. We're based on being chill but still like to work as a team. We want more members so that we can get our clan level up. Let me know if you want to talk more in-depth about it or get an invite.

Level 1

in reply to Uncreate

Inca warriors is now accepting applications just apply or hit me up   JAKE_mrx and we can get u started we have clans that cover all 3 cod games so u prettymutch will always find some1 on one of the games bop2 mw3 or ghost

Level 1

in reply to Uncreate

You can Join mine? We just made it, Red Starr

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Uncreate

You can join my clan here is the link to my clan page https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/11329545

Level 1

in reply to memphis10-4life

check out www.theschq.com. minimum age of 16, no K/D requirements. Gold clan tag with exclusive patches from the last clan wars.

Level 3

in reply to Uncreate

Northern Dream is accepting any applications. No requirements. Contact me (Anon1122) or my colleague (Morganator146). We would be glad to have you join us.

Level 1

in reply to Uncreate

come and join BigDogz recruiting anyone and everyone doesn't matter what level or experience!! welcome to anyone!!

Level 1

in reply to Uncreate

Anybody want to join my clan? its called ReaP Clan and we accept all kind, although we're mostly on the sniping side. We dont care for kdr (just gotta be above .5) and if you can play 3 times a week it'd be fine. We have a youtube channel: ReaP Clan - YouTube and we'll post weekly-ish. if anybody wants to join, email me at ReaPClanBusiness@gmail.com

Level 1

Studios