MOAB title + emblem

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

MOAB title + emblem

Hello,

I contacted Activision guys on Twitter and asked them why there's no emblem/title for calling MOABs. ATVIMikey told me to post suggestion on forum, so I do. I've called 42 MOABs ( 40 MOABs is 5th stage of challenge) and I think that everyone who called in at least one knows that it's pain to do it (especially with such spawn system or ppl camping in corners with akimbo or assasin). Of course ppl can complain that it's no point to do it but really, why not? Good players will get rewarded and hackers can hack their title/emblem so they shouldn't care. If we were getting MOAB title and emblem like all other killstreaks, then it should be like: 3rd stage (10 MOABs) - emblem, 5th stage (40 MOABs) - title (MOAB Expert).

Discuss.

Level 1
21 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: MOAB title + emblem

in reply to omgwtfnoobhax

Hello omgwtfnoobhax,

That is a great suggestion!  I will forward this along to the appropriate people so they can look into this as a possibility.

im glad theres nothing fior getting moabs and i hope they never bring anything out why should boosters get rewards ?

Level 30

in reply to machine2011

@machine2011 I see someone didn't understand my idea. As I said, my idea is to reward GOOD players, who cares about boosters and hackers. If I'm doing right and I'm good, why shouldn't I be rewarded for that?

@ELITE_Help thank you for answer, I hope that you'll provide that to game and EVERY MW3 type (i mean PC too), because I'm PC player.

Level 1

so your ok with boosters getting rewarded as long as your ok ?

Level 30

in reply to machine2011

LOL he doesn't get it....he's worrying about himself when the big picture is at stake.

Level 13

in reply to machine2011

@machine2011 - well, I really don't care about boosters because boosting on PC is something I've seen maybe twice in my whole life (maybe because I'm not ffa player) PC is for sure better in one aspect - we don't have Infected, so there's no noob boosting like on X360 or PS3. As I said, I don't care about boosters and hackers because they will boost/hack for whatever they want, but if I'm doing good thing or if YOU are doing good thing, shouldn't you get rewarded for that? I'm good player and I think I can get something, and yes, bunch of pixels is enough.

Ah yes, I forgot to say - I'm not booster and I've never boosted and I'm not going to do that.

@half-megatron - sorry man, I just don't get what do you mean.

Level 1

I don't think you understand.  Yes, it would be great for you to get a reward.  But when there is a title at stake, people will just boost boost boost to have the title, especially a MOAB title.  It's not that the idea is a bad one.  It's that the effects of the idea far outweigh the good it would bring.  I don't care to get into Demolition after Demolition game of people boosting MOABs and ruining fun for actual players.

Level 11

pc sucks

Level 1

in reply to XxSeKToRxX

XxSeKToRxX wrote:

pc sucks

I'm assuming you're typing this post with a rock and twigs then?

Level 12

Studios