MOAB title + emblem

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: MOAB title + emblem

in reply to machine2011

i agree lots of freekin boosters who get moabs and they shouldnt be awarded

Level 1

in reply to omgwtfnoobhax

As far as I understand they didn't include it because it is a huge incentive to boosters

Level 6

Agree it is a bad idea to have a title for the moab as it would just encourage even more boosting and selfish play in objective game modes.

Level 16

If they add this to the game, god please count the MOABs we have already gotten. I've gotten 23 and if I hear they add this I will go for MOABs more often.

Level 13
Highlighted

If they add this to the game, god please count the MOABs we have already gotten. I've gotten 23 and if I hear they add this I will go for MOABs more often.

Level 13

No titles, rewards, achievements or any documentation that you in fact received a MOAB ligit or otherwise in my opinion.

It should be only for the player that received a MOAB. That knowledge alone is all you should need.....

Multiplayer has too many achievements that may be easy for some ligit players but are even easier for a booster to get them...

Level 15

in reply to tallowby

Well said.

Level 1

Its my opinion but boosters are going to boost reguardless and probably most boosters have already done so for a MOAB anyways.

Some people like myself have gotten several MOABs in legit ways and I personally would like to see a Title for getting one.

Level 8

The thing is though guys, Boosters get banned, the call of duty workers have cracked down on that and say they do get the title and emblem? The call of duty staff will check it out and ban and reset them.

Level 1

The only reason this won't work is bbbbb...BOOSTERS!

Level 1

Studios