MW3 Elite multiplayer competitions

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

MW3 Elite multiplayer competitions

I have finaly got onto elite and enlisted in a few multiplayer competitions it was not until i read the start and finish times of these that most of these comps would start at 1am or later U.K time.I no that noboby can do anything about the time zones of the world but if your going to do something like MW3 Elite you can't have an 5-6 P.S.T or later start time with a 3-4 hr run time.This means only America has any chance of winning anything.Most players have jobs to goto you can't be up playing until 3 in the morning then get up for work.If you are subscribing Elite to all countries of the world then you need to do the same for the competitions.....

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: MW3 Elite multiplayer competitions

in reply to wiggly1971

This is really dissapointing. I was not told this when I first purchased elite. Why cant they have other competitions for the UK time zone????

Level 1

in reply to wiggly1971

This is really disappointing. I was not told this when I first purchased elite. Why cant they have other competitions for the UK time zone????

Level 1

in reply to wiggly1971

Elite seems to be a big rip off, if i knew what i was really getting i would of never brought the elite prem. The times for competitions is a joke. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.........

Level 1

in reply to JaJa83

I agree this is a code of conduct they never told us that we would play like 3am GMT time, they know them self's that this is wrong and should of made it clear when selling it! They should make the enlist for everybody who paid for it. not just the USA time. I demand a refund! because  I am not paying for £85.00 for nothing!

Level 2

in reply to batfink00

£85 it's a fair price !

Level 2

in reply to wiggly1971

If your an elite gamer, there should be no question, you adapt to the situation.

Anytime, any place, anywhere  I will nail the enemy to the floor, infiltrate, humiliate & annihilate.

Bring it on

I-AM-LEGEND

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to wiggly1971

If your an elite gamer, there should be no question, you adapt to the situation.

Anytime, any place, anywhere  I will nail the enemy to the floor, infiltrate, humiliate & annihilate.

Bring it on

I-AM-LEGEND

Level 1

in reply to wiggly1971

Bring it on

I-AM-LEGEND

Level 1

in reply to wiggly1971

Bring it on

I-AM-LEGEND

Level 1

Studios