MW3 - Multiplayer, No connection

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

MW3 - Multiplayer, No connection

Hi, yesturday i had to update steam and after that i could not connect to online service's, it tells me to check callofduty.com/mw3/status for updates, and all that page has is defcon 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and it was on Defcon 5 and say's that the online services are online, yet i still get the message telling me to go to that page, i don't know what else to do but ask for help, I Have the PC version, that works with steam, its what i got at Eb games.

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: MW3 - Multiplayer, No connection

in reply to TheRealMarin

Hello TheRealMarin,

Please try resetting your router and let us know if that improves your connection or not. ^JJ

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

I can not Reset a router that is not mine, if this is the fix then i can not fix this, thank anyway.

^MARIN

Level 1

in reply to TheRealMarin

Hello!

Is your PC connected to the Internet wirelessly? Is there any way you can get a direct connection to the router in question? These answers will help us troubleshoot the problem.

Regards,

^MH

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

Yes!, i have a wireless connection and my internet is fine, i have asked and was able to reset the router(correctly), and still have the same problom, and even my other games wont update or connect....even after resetting, i have asked about the cord but for me it wont be a short wait. i will update you when i get the cord, if it helps or not, thanks for helping.
^MARIN

Level 1

in reply to TheRealMarin

Hello again Marin,

That would be great, keep us updated. If you're unable to update your other games, Steam MAY be having issues on their end.

^LM

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

Yes, steam seems to be the issue(history repeats its self), ever since steam updated a little update...i have not been able to update steam or connect through them and my other non-steam games are failing to update....did i get attacked through steam???

Level 1

in reply to TheRealMarin

I would check in with Steam Support and see if they might know something that we don't:
https://support.steampowered.com/

Let me know if they're able to resolve this for you.

^LM

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

my mw3 connetion is makeing me angry i cant get on mulitplayer to play my clan op

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

my mw3 connetion is makeing me angry i cant get on mulitplayer to play my clan op

Level 1

Studios