MW3 Servers Error

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

MW3 Servers Error

I tried to connect to the MW3 servers last night and a message said, "Unable to connect to MW3 servers. Please try again later," so I decided to try the next day. I tried and it said the same thing. My Internet is working fine (I tested the connection on my Wii), so I'm not understanding why this is happening to me. Is the same thing happening to anyone else? Also, any suggestions?

Level 3
8 REPLIES

Re: MW3 Servers Error

in reply to KayByeNow

+1

Level 1

in reply to KayByeNow

Had a similar problem today. It got right back on when it happened this morning but later in the day, I couldn't reconnect. Any more comments?

Level 1

in reply to KayByeNow

It's normal for me. Don't know what causes it though, other people have been having the same problem.

Level 18

in reply to KayByeNow

This happens to me all the time. I just switch to a different player and then back to mine and it works.

Level 5

in reply to KayByeNow

Happening to me too. i need my wii system memory earsed how to do that. i got hopped and banned how to reset wii memory

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to KayByeNow

Happening to me too. i need my wii system memory earsed how to do that. i got hopped and banned how to reset wii memory

Level 1

in reply to KayByeNow

KayByeNow wrote:

I tried to connect to the MW3 servers last night and a message said, "Unable to connect to MW3 servers. Please try again later," so I decided to try the next day. I tried and it said the same thing. My Internet is working fine (I tested the connection on my Wii), so I'm not understanding why this is happening to me. Is the same thing happening to anyone else? Also, any suggestions?

Level 1

in reply to JaWz918

im running 2 seperate wiis and its telling me the same thing on both Ive tried resetting my routers and nothing is working at the moment . maybe a mw3 server is down

Level 1

Studios