MW3 Wii preaditor missiles, new maps, and killcames

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

MW3 Wii preaditor missiles, new maps, and killcames

I think that  it is not fair that C.O.D. MW3 Wii does not get preaditor missiles, new maps, or killcames but C.O.D MW3 Xbox and PS3 get these things. So I think the makers of Call Of Duty should update the game to allow these things.

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: MW3 Wii preaditor missiles, new maps, and killcames

in reply to TROLL_your_mom

I totally agree mate. I've played MW3 in PS3, XBOX and Wii and i really enjoy it.

But definetly want to play in Wii maps like "Terminal", "Overwatch", "Liberation", etc.

Level 1

I find this unfair that we get none of these Smiley Sad

Level 1

The WII simply does not have enough RAM to handle these things. In other words it doesn't have the processing power to have these killstreaks going. Thats the sole reason they left out the killcams and predetor missiles. As for the maps....

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to infinitlag

YupSmiley Sad

Level 6

You can get the preaditor missles...there is a group of hackers that us them.  You can't use it, you will just get it launched at you.

Level 1

in reply to RedDog125

But your will see a very blured out screen and the game will lag like hell because the wii can't process it.

Level 30

I never got any Lag issues with Predator Missiles any other problems 

Level 3

I think there should be a Classic Controller version of any Call of Duty game...and classic controller only...You simply sell it only with the classic controller's compatability with the inclusion of a controller in the sell package, and focus the RAM that would have been used on the wiimote's settings and motion sensing to more detail in gameplay...such as using a local multiplayer function in the add-ons of the game version...higher res in CG...and you wouldn't have to compete with the other two games for the more mature crowds...But what am I gonna do about this...I'm just a kid who doesn't work for Nintendo. : )

Level 1

in reply to xKTLxShadow

Well Nintendo is about to lose me as a customer if they don't wise up and take care of us Wii users.. between the hacking, modding, and overall negligence of its faithful gamers, I'm gonna go ps4 when it is released..

Level 3

Studios