MW3 vs Blops right now

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

MW3 vs Blops right now

In the past couple weeks I have noticed that there is almost as many people playing Blops .  If I was IW I would take that as a slap in the face and do something about it.

Level 8
23 REPLIES

Re: MW3 vs Blops right now

in reply to Kurt24

IMO i think that a lot of the mw3 maps could of been a tad bit better layout.  There's some good maps don't get me wrong but there's a lot of bad 1's.  That's why I almost like playing blops more than mw3

Level 1

in reply to Kurt24

From day one of playing mw3 i knew that black ops is a better game all around. The menu system is better, you had to work to earn your perks which added to the fun. Maps are better. The game also looked a lot better. The Dec team actually tried to fix the issues in the game unlike the Dec team of this game.

Level 4

in reply to Frank2069

work to earn perks, they were money based, that doesn't involve work at all, unlocking them whenever you basically wanted

Level 10

in reply to Scott240991

Perks weren't money based, you didn't have to pay to unlock them. And besides, he probably means Pro Perks, which did take some effort to achieve.

I wouldn't say the game looks better though, I think that's about the only place where MW3 is better. Much better graphics/colours etc.

Level 14

in reply to Kurt24

I sometimes go back and have a dabble on black ops. Hated it when it came out so hardly went on it. Went back on at beginning of this year and decide to get to presige 5 as I hadn't even prestiged it and realised it is a good game, and slightly more fun than MW3 especially the maps. i think most maps are awful on MW3 the design doesn't feel right to me. Too much clutter etc, and all feel a bit samey to me.

I sometimes have a quick go on MW1 and 2 and WAW for old times sake. Spoiled a bit by hackers sometimes though.

Level 7

in reply to wec2010

yeah I stopped playing them because of the hackers.

I have always believed that BLOPS is the best COD (in principal: Maps, Perk setup, Pro Perk achievement* etc...), although sometimes it was dreadfully unplayable.

But that is just my opinion...

* I hated getting Marathon Pro

Activision Ambassador

rlbl wrote:

yeah I stopped playing them because of the hackers.

I have always believed that BLOPS is the best COD (in principal: Maps, Perk setup, Pro Perk achievement* etc...), although sometimes it was dreadfully unplayable.

But that is just my opinion...

* I hated getting Marathon Pro

if you remove connection issues of both and just go on features, balance, map design ect as you mentioned blops is by far imo the best cod to date

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

i read that alot about how people stop playing cause of hackers .. i have never played as mw3 is my first cod game .. BUT what are these hackers doing and why dont they get banned ?

Level 8

Although I think blops is a very good game, (I don't seem to get the lag that a lot of people moan about so that could be why I enjoy it), I still think MW 1 and 2 are best slightly as those were the ones I started online gaming with.

Only got my ps3 at beginning of 2010 so am fairly new to it I suppose, but went on those two solid for 2 yrs, Got to prestige 5 and 6 respectfully then moved on to waw and blops. Couldn't get into those 2 at first but eventually enjoyed them as much as others really. waw suprised me a bit with decent maps etc. Haven't prestiged waw yet as can't get any decent games anymore so given up on it. wanted token for mw3 that's all.

On presige 5 with blops and had enough as i'm not bothered about full presige on cod games. would get bored going 10 times round or 15. Just play for fun really.

Shame about mw3 as I try to enjoy it but killstreaks and deathstreaks spoil it for me, should left it as was with mw2 I think. Too much air support etc for me. Used to be mainly about shooting people with others cod games now there's always to many heli's in air etc. Tkaes fun out of game for me

Level 7

Studios