MW3...you are the weakest link in the MW Series..

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

MW3...you are the weakest link in the MW Series..

You are poorly imitating CoD4, and MW2...You put on a pretty dress that they wear, but your character is of a Medal of Honor game trying to get its place back in the FPS world.

Message was edited by: esmorgue

Activision Ambassador
35 REPLIES

Re: MW3...you are the weakest link in the MW Series..

in reply to esmorgue

Look it needs some work but its a good game.but one thing i think they failed at is  stats i think they could  add alot more to that like warhawk did.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to augkash

Look..I know the difference in quality and things that just are therre to appease...At this point and time for the predecessors, they never ran and functioned as poorly as this game.

Are they using inferior technology than the others? Most convincing reason to assume. If they do not have this game running as well as those two games did at this point in time when they were fresh out. They will never. i have seen tweets from Beachhead asking for more help on the front and back end of engineering. I have seen tweets from402 saying if they had some coders to put stuff in they would. Understaffed means nothing going to happen.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

Do you need help? Is someone holding you hostage forcing you to be on the forums and play MW3? I don't think so. You don't have to play this game. If you don't like it, play something else. Easy as that. Even go back to the old cods, who cares. But its better than wasting your time complaining on the forums.

Level 16

in reply to yodagamer

MW2 was the weakest by far. Lag was just as bad as this game. All the hackers, OMA DC Tubes, M LW C tact knife @holes. They took till august to fix the FAL rds, suppresed M9 and l86sw or whatever that LMG was.

Level 22

in reply to thisguygotcha

In my opinion mw2 is the worst cod. I have played everyone a lot. But i couldn't get into the mw2 multiplayer. I did like the campaign a lot, really good settings and story. Just like cod4 and mw3. I like mw3 because it feels more like cod4 than anything else.

Level 16

in reply to yodagamer

You must have played a different COD4 from me. I remember it being simple and fun. Awesome maps. Only 3 killstreaks which meant actual gun on gun play. Balance was pretty much spot on for everything. Almost never had an issue with lag. No BS deathstreaks. Did I mention it was fun? Infinitely more so than any other COD game since.

Level 13

in reply to thisguygotcha

If you lagged bad in that game it was because you made into high pings which will have high lag. I could care less about the glitches in those games, they are in here too. Notice the ban threads?

Perk system exploits, in here too, notice the warning from fourzerotwo about doing the Damage Proficiency glitch?

I am talking about functioning, performance. I like the game for what they have introduced, fixed, removed, added. It is the performance online that matters. Where in the hell they figured that they could put everybody with <75ms pings into lobbies together at the rate they do and not have serious lagging problems is beyond me. i actually think they are using the same concept as Black Ops.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to yodagamer

yodagamer wrote:

Do you need help? Is someone holding you hostage forcing you to be on the forums and play MW3? I don't think so. You don't have to play this game. If you don't like it, play something else. Easy as that. Even go back to the old cods, who cares. But its better than wasting your time complaining on the forums.

Better to complain than be a child or someone who doesnt care how they spent or who had someone spend their money on the game. I am stating something that is true, not so much complaining. If you love this game because they made it easy as pie for you to feel you are finally good...then good for you.

No forum should be a"kissing ass only" club for benderovers

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

Be quiet. I am better than the standard cod players. I just hate complainers. You sir, complain non stop about mw3. Well guess what, manage your money better! If you don't like it than don't buy something on day one. Your probably one of those people who say "I am never buying another cod game again". Then when the next one comes out your head over heels for it. Then you will say the same crap about that cod until the next one comes out than its the same thing over and over again. Let me guess, mw2 is your first cod game?

Level 16

Studios