MW3...you are the weakest link in the MW Series..

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: MW3...you are the weakest link in the MW Series..

in reply to esmorgue

esmorgue wrote:

You are poorly imitating CoD4, and MW2...You put on a pretty dress that they wear, but your character is of a Medal of Honor game trying to get its place back in the FPS world.

Message was edited by: esmorgue

Well considering that CoD4 was a fluke success, is anyone really surprised that any of the CoD games suck?

Medal of Honor was king during the single player fps era, but they too adulterated the franchise and had to take a few years off from releasing another title. I think CoD should do the same and not release a title for a few years.

Level 23

in reply to sml7285

I agree, I don't think I've ever seen a franchise game release titles as quickly as Activision does with CoD

Metal Gear Solid: 5-6ish years
Elder Scrolls: 5-6ish years
Mortal Kombat: 2-3ish years
Halo (main series): 3-4ish years

Games take a long time to develop and make right. They go through a lot of testing, or at least they're suppose to. I have yet to learn of a CoD that actually was released without having a major game ruining glitch like hiding in tanks or walking under maps

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

I agree, I don't think I've ever seen a franchise game release titles as quickly as Activision does with CoD

Activision is the king of killing off franchises. Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, etc.

Level 23

in reply to sml7285

I loved guitar hero

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

My nephews fo me into attempting to play that, I actually like and FAILED!!!

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

COD has run its course, now its all about getting as much money from us as the devs can, as fast as they can. Before everyone figures out that the game is a fail. No support, not banning of cheaters, everyone using modded controllers, ect... This has ruined what used to be the best game on xbox. But like I said before, its about money now so no one at activision cares if we have a complaint or problem. They just go on about their normal days, dont even look at email for support or questions or problems, dont look at list of people that good players turn in for people cheating. Im sure they just sit and laugh about it as their wallets get fatter. COD is why I sold my xbox, I was that pi$$ed off over MW3 and the whole elite crap, that never worked from day one. Ive wasted so much money and time on this game and for what, nothing, but greife. Playing on pc now, no drama, no cheating, no lag, no problems, and support people that actually listen. Yea they are all about the money too, but I dont feel so crappy about spending money because they actually do listen to their players and fix problems. Im sure people will have nice things to say about this post but I could care less, this game sucks, cod sucks, xbox sucks. I havent missed playing one day since I sold it. Glad to be free from COD.

Level 1

Studios