MW3sa report tool has been released

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

MW3sa report tool has been released

PC community -

As many of you may have already heard, there is a report tool that was created by Xifon to assist in cleaning up the hackers from the PC version of MW3. The new and improved version of this tool is now available online here:

mw3sa.xifon.eu

If you use this tool your reports will be reviewed by one of the members of our online services department. There is a "banned" section on the website which will allow you to view if your reported cheater has been handled.

The one thing we ask from the users of this tool is that they practice patience with their reports. As you know there is quite a lot of cheating that goes on in MW3 across platforms and our security team goes through all the reports in the order they are received. Don't ever think you're being ignored as there is probably just a large queue they are making their way through.

Thanks to everyone who helps us clean up MW3, community assistance is unbelievably helpful in taking down cheaters and we sincerely appreciate the generous amount of help we receive. 

- Candyslexia

30 REPLIES

Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

in reply to candyslexia

Sadly i gave up on this game a wahile ago, my preference along with many others here is the dedicated server format, however SH seem to have made quite a hash of this.  I am curious though and need to ask you if SH are going to give us support the dedicated servers.  Admin along with decent admin tools can help keep servers cheat free.  I liked this game but it is Hashed up in so many ways. I would even buy dlc if the dedicated servers were fixed.  Just wondered what your opinion was.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200434941

Level 4

in reply to candyslexia

Hello Candyslexia,

nice to have you here and nice to read from you doing something against hacker/cheater.

First at all sorry for my bad English. I don't  have so much practise and live in Germany.

I already started a thread http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200419301?tstart=120.

But this long time ago, so the demo files are not on my hard-drive.

So what will be the best way to report them?

I have the Videos save in my Online Vault though.

I have reported them per that "MW3sa Reporting tool.exe" but sadly did not get a reply.

I looked through the https://mw3sa.xifon.eu/banned page, ok there was too much did not find the ones I reported and see i haven't reported anyone. Well ok it was the time maybe where you (you the companies) stopped banning.

So Candyslexia i would love to read from more you and specially about my chance to report the hackers/cheaters I have stored in my Online Vault.

Many thanks and have a nice day or night depends of which time you have at you place.

Tony

Level 1
Highlighted

The best way to control if cheaters are being banned is add them as friends in steam, or if they don't accept it copy-paste his steam id on a notepad file, then go periodically to http://www.vacbanned.com/ and check if his account is banned or not.

Btw, thanks for your good work candyslexia

Level 5

in reply to liquid_snake1

Another way is to go to their profile and [Block] them. You have a list of [Blocked] players on your profile, behind your [Friends]. While you are at their Profile, report them through Steam as well... not that it will do any good.

Level 10

in reply to candyslexia

Hello to you, I heard about a cheat that affects the connection, it would lag the server or would take place whenever a host. This anticheat present the games because I also own with this frustration to die instantly and nothing makes me want to try to use the hack ...

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

I'm glad to see more Europeans participating. Here is a good tool- http://translate.google.com/

Level 10

in reply to candyslexia

candyslexia wrote:

PC community -

As many of you may have already heard, there is a report tool that was created by Xifon to assist in cleaning up the hackers from the PC version of MW3. The new and improved version of this tool is now available online here:

mw3sa.xifon.eu

If you use this tool your reports will be reviewed by one of the members of our online services department. There is a "banned" section on the website which will allow you to view if your reported cheater has been handled.

The one thing we ask from the users of this tool is that they practice patience with their reports. As you know there is quite a lot of cheating that goes on in MW3 across platforms and our security team goes through all the reports in the order they are received. Don't ever think you're being ignored as there is probably just a large queue they are making their way through.

Thanks to everyone who helps us clean up MW3, community assistance is unbelievably helpful in taking down cheaters and we sincerely appreciate the generous amount of help we receive. 

- Candyslexia

How about instead of making bullshit tool's that just means that we have to do the job of the developers and the anti cheat provider, why don't you just make the dedicated servers ranked so that we can atleast play on them instead of the crappy lagnet (IWnet).

How about actually taking time to test the game and the anti cheat system in the 1st place before releasing a game that, we all knew was going to be infested with cheaters before it was even launched.

How about actually developing a pc version of the game instead of just copying and pasting the low res, limited option, and lack luster console version that you seem to love doing so much, much like the other Call Of Duty development companies.

How about actually listenting to the pc gamers for a change.

How about actually fixing the game.

I am sick and tired of reporting cheaters only to see them years later still playing the game (MW2, Black Op's) and the same will be said with MW3.

Until you dev's realise that you need to stop using VAC which does nothing but allow cheaters, and actually go to something that will stop them then Call Of Duty will always be infested.

Black Op's 2 already has cheat's available and it's not even been released yet, MW3 had cheat's available before it was released.

Nothing you do at the moment is going to stop them especially considering the cheaters can still play once banned thank's to VAC Disablers.

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

wierd worlds are these wrote:

candyslexia wrote:

PC community -

mw3sa.xifon.eu

- Candyslexia

How about instead of making bullshit tool's that just means that we have to do the job of the developers and the anti cheat provider, why don't you just make the dedicated servers ranked so that we can atleast play on them instead of the crappy lagnet (IWnet).

How about actually taking time to test the game and the anti cheat system in the 1st place before releasing a game that, we all knew was going to be infested with cheaters before it was even launched.

How about actually developing a pc version of the game instead of just copying and pasting the low res, limited option, and lack luster console version that you seem to love doing so much, much like the other Call Of Duty development companies.

How about actually listenting to the pc gamers for a change.

How about actually fixing the game.

I am sick and tired of reporting cheaters only to see them years later still playing the game (MW2, Black Op's) and the same will be said with MW3.

Until you dev's realise that you need to stop using VAC which does nothing but allow cheaters, and actually go to something that will stop them then Call Of Duty will always be infested.

Black Op's 2 already has cheat's available and it's not even been released yet, MW3 had cheat's available before it was released.

Nothing you do at the moment is going to stop them especially considering the cheaters can still play once banned thank's to VAC Disablers.

Perfectly said weird worlds: +1

I endorse this statement:

Poison_pawn POC

Level 5

in reply to candyslexia

So now, Just cause we get called hacker 2/3 games and we arent actually hacking, We are gona get banned for being reported so many times?

Sigh

Level 1

Studios