MW3sa report tool has been released

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

in reply to Mr_Teatameh

Mr Teatameh wrote:

That may be true and I personally don't report anyone who isn't blatently aimbotting and hardly ever for potential wallhacks, for the very reasons you mention.

However, wouldn't you agree that most people possess basic numeracy skills and can report killstreak cheats? e.g. calling in a Care Package after 2 consequetive kills (and it was a care package because one of my team picked it up and got Juggernaut armor) or be able to detect the guy I ran into today running around invisible knife killing people.

Those are just as valid to report are they not?

Also did I not mention above that spamming the reporting tool with false reports degrades the reporter's "scoring" and hence those reports get lower priority compared to those who consistently submit good reports?

Edmund Burke? - All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Nice speech: but much to late.

nice Quote how about we apply that to SH/IW.

Ever heard of "hardpoint"

And who decides what is a "valid report"? would that be the same people who say "that's a great opportunity for a head glitch"?

this conversation is a farce: There is no way to police the game; what we need is an up to date, consistent, persistent, cheat detection program; that issues instant bans.

(and you straw man augment, that any ACP can be circumvented doesn't hold water)

Stop trying to elude the problem with this farfetched, ridiculous,  dialog.

We are not falling for it; It's your game, fix it!

Poison_pawn POC

Level 5

in reply to PoisonPawn

PoisonPawn wrote:

Mr Teatameh wrote:

That may be true and I personally don't report anyone who isn't blatently aimbotting and hardly ever for potential wallhacks, for the very reasons you mention.

However, wouldn't you agree that most people possess basic numeracy skills and can report killstreak cheats? e.g. calling in a Care Package after 2 consequetive kills (and it was a care package because one of my team picked it up and got Juggernaut armor) or be able to detect the guy I ran into today running around invisible knife killing people.

Those are just as valid to report are they not?

Also did I not mention above that spamming the reporting tool with false reports degrades the reporter's "scoring" and hence those reports get lower priority compared to those who consistently submit good reports?

Edmund Burke? - All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Nice speech: but much to late.

nice Quote how about we apply that to SH/IW.

Ever heard of "hardpoint"

And who decides what is a "valid report"? would that be the same people who say "that's a great opportunity for a head glitch"?

this conversation is a farce: There is no way to police the game; what we need is an up to date, consistent, persistent, cheat detection program; that issues instant bans.

(and you straw man augment, that any ACP can be circumvented doesn't hold water)

Stop trying to elude the problem with this farfetched, ridiculous,  dialog.

We are not falling for it; It's your game, fix it!

Poison_pawn POC

Sorry Mr Pawn - if only it were "my game to fix", but unfortunately I got out of the game development industry some 7 odd years ago and I'm just a player like you (albeit with some form in the industry). Mind you given my current career is in providing outsourcing and business efficiency solutions, I'm not sure MW3's owners would want me applying any of my current expertise ;-)

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to sventheslayer

Bitch please! When there is aimbot or wallhack the cheater usually kills everyone on the map getting KD ratio in the game of about 120 kills to 1 death there is no way that you can miss it and to make a false report. What I do is just go to steam and ban the cheater from playing with me because no one is going to do shit about that since they have done nothing for years and few games. This is why I will play BO2 on the pirate servers there are no cheaters there and the game works great. FU developers and so on. I want my money back!

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

Why is impssible to hack in consoles and pc is full of hackers?

Why developers can't or just don't want to stop this sh1it?

Why vac don't bans anybody?

And how the hell there is a hack that can bypass the vac bans??????

Level 5

in reply to liquid_snake1

liquid_snake wrote:

Why is impssible to hack in consoles and pc is full of hackers?

Why developers can't or just don't want to stop this sh1it?

Why vac don't bans anybody?

And how the hell there is a hack that can bypass the vac bans??????

it's not impossible, but much harder, because you have to write to firmware on a console (and I imagine not many people would want to risk destroying the console while attempting it)

Opposed to writing a software script; which is realitively easy.

None the less: scripts can be written, to counter foreign scripts, and reveres engineering (trojans if you will)

It's the same principal as ant-virus programs.

That are quite effective if kept up to date with the laterst cheats.

And that is where they(IW/VAC) are falling off.

Level 5

in reply to PoisonPawn

...and that's the truth. It's ridiculous that the game can detect things and the cheat detection doesn't pick up on it. The game knows when someone is getting nothing but head shots, or if someone is invisible, or consistently shooting through walls, or has damage on their assault rifle, etc. The developers are not very smart people apparently.

Level 10

in reply to cheaterssuk

You can't ban people because are shooting trough the walls or getting a lot of hadshots. But can't the game have a system that recognizes an external program  that is changing its source code and simply makes it crash?

This p2p system seems to be done by hackers, if there is a hacker in your lobby you can't do anythink, just leave it, vac don't bans anybody and if someone get a ban can bypass it...

DEDICATED RANKED SERVERS PLEASE!!!

Level 5

in reply to candyslexia

i downloaded the report tool and i'll start use it

but i belive that activision should take care of hackers and cheaters

not us

Level 1

in reply to omero

Agreed... however they can't detect the cheaters. VAC is useless. Yes they failed in game development... so here we are... what shall we do?

Level 10

in reply to candyslexia

Update the security instead.

Level 1

Studios